Maintenience.php Error using Simpilot's v5.5x

AUZ

Hello All,

Since upgrading, I am getting an error on the maintenience.php,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Auth' (T_STRING) in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/maintenance.php on line 27

And in the maintenience.php at line 27 is,

Auth::$userinfo->pilotid = 0;

Does anyone know how I can fix this error please ?

Thanks in advance,

• Administrators

Have you added a line to the start of the file? The default one has that on line 26 not 27. -> https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x/blob/master/admin/maintenance.php

Did the file get uploaded during your upgrade?

Did the upload fail for that file possibly?

Have you tried uploading it again and see if you get the same error?

How are you running it? (direct link, cronjob, or?)

If you are running it as a direct link, are you logged in when you do it?

Looks like you are missing the link to the codon.config.php, or you have edited it and made it invalid. Replace it with this, just to make sure:

include dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).'core'.DS.'codon.config.php';

Where you are running it from (like simpilot said) will affect it because of the use of dirname(__FILE__).

Hello again and thank you very much for your replies,

Yes running it as a Cronjob and also try to run it manually ( Direct Link) when logged in as Admin.

I re-uploaded the maintenience.php to the server from ( phpvms_5.5.x-master ) folder.

It does have at line 24

define('ADMIN_PANEL', true);
include dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).'core'.DS.'codon.config.php';
Auth::$userinfo->pilotid = 0;

Logged in as administrator and run it manually with the new file uploaded I get the following error messages

Warning: include(/home/austral/public_html/dispatchcoreDScodon.config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/maintenance.php on line 25
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/austral/public_html/dispatchcoreDScodon.config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/maintenance.php on line 25
Fatal error: Class 'Auth' not found in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/maintenance.php on line 26

The first warning has no " / " after public_html/ where as I assume it should be /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/core/DS/codon.config.php

But there is no folder named "DS" and the file codon.config.php is stored directly in the "core" folder.

Oh and I forgot to mention,

When I upgraded to this version of phpvms wish I must thank you David for an excellent and stable version, I had to change the Administrator Group ID's from the old version to the new version as I couldn't log into the Admin area,

I changed the table `phpvms_groups` -> Permissions to the old Permissions ID number so I could be recognised.

Would this have anything to do with it ?

Looking forward to your response,

Thanks in advance,

Adam

Thank you itrobb,

I did as you advised and it appears to have worked,

I am now getting the following error messages

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/core/common/StatsData.class.php on line 171
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php on line 116

Error A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/core/common/StatsData.class.php on line 171

public static function getMonthsSinceDate($start) {

$key_month = date('MY', $start);	 <------------------------------------------ LINE 171
    $key = 'months_since_' . $key_month;
    $months = CodonCache::read($key);
    if ($months === false) {
	    if (!is_numeric($start)) {
		    $start = strtotime($start);
	    }
	    $end = date('Ym');
	    do {
		    # Get the months
		    $month = date('M Y', $start);
		    $months[$month] = $start; # Set the timestamp
		    $start = strtotime('+1 month +1 day', strtotime($month));
		    # Convert to YYYYMM to compare
		    $check = intval(date('Ym', $start));
	    } while ($check <= $end);
	    CodonCache::write($key, $months, 'long');
    }
    return $months;
   }

Error /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php on line 116

From line 115

public static function resetpirepcount() {
    $this->checkPermission(MAINTENANCE);	  <------------------- LINE 116

echo '<h3>Reset PIREP Counts</h3>';
    $all_pilots = PilotData::findPilots(array());
    foreach ($all_pilots as $pilot) {

$pireps = PIREPData::getReportsByAcceptStatus($pilot->pilotid, PIREP_ACCEPTED);
	    $total = count($pireps);
	    unset($pireps);
	    $code = PilotData::getPilotCode($pilot->code, $pilot->pilotid);
	    echo "{$code} - {$pilot->firstname} {$pilot->lastname} - {$total} pireps<br />";
	    # Update the pireps table
	    PilotData::updateProfile($pilot->pilotid, array('totalflights' => $total));
    }
    echo 'Completed!';
   }

Thanks again,

Thank you irtobb,

Replacing that line with your code appears to of worked becuase a manual run of the maintenience.php has passed that error and now only leaving the second

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/austral/public_html/dispatch/admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php on line 116

There doesn't appear to be a Group ID for MAINTENANCE ( "$this->checkPermission(MAINTENANCE);" )

Any idea on where and which table its checking for permissions ?

Sorry to be such a newb :(

Thanks

• Administrators

I messed with this some and frankly I am surprised that this has ever run correctly. When the script is used it is assigning a pilot id of "0" and then flushing any old sessions, which would not mean much to a cronjob but without some type of authorization there is no way the last couple of items will be run as long as they are looking for proper permissions. It needs to be rewritten.

The checkPermissions() items are within the PilotGroups class if you are still looking for them.

• Like 1