[SOLVED] SimBrief Module Error

hollinst

Hello,

As requested by Baggelis, I am creating this post. I have the SimBrief addon installed and working just fine on my beta web server, tested many times with all of our fleet types and different city pairs. I am recieveing this error that I have seen posted in the forums before via search, but still found that no clear solution had been found. Wanted to see if we could find a solution!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/lib/skins/vWN_3.00/Output.tpl:81 Stack trace: #0 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/lib/skins/vWN_3.00/Output.tpl(81): DateTime->__construct('@') #1 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php(255): include('/home2/wnvirtua...') #2 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php(167): TemplateSet->getTemplate('Output.tpl', false, true, false) #3 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/core/classes/Template.class.php(81): TemplateSet->showTemplate('Output.tpl') #4 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/core/modules/Output/Output.php(7): Template::show('Output.tpl') #5 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php(218): Output->index() #6 /home2/wnvirtua/public_html/index.php(60): MainController::RunAllActions(Array, Array) #7 {main} thrown in /hom e2/wnvir tua/public_html/lib/skins/vWN_3.00/Output.tpl on line 81

I do have it installed and working correctly on my beta web server, and it doesn't work when transferring the files and updating the links from the beta to the main. I did notice that the beta website is running phpVMS v2.1.935 while the main website is running v2.1.936. Does this have anything to do with it? Any tips?

Thank you all, and blue skies!

For some reason as i told you at the email i am not able to replicate the problem as i get a wrong aircraft error

Steps i followed is

http://wnvirtual.org...x.php/schedules

select a schedule

Click on generate simbrief

Thanks for the help! I hadn't been going through to try and get briefing packets this way, and by you bringing up this way I was able to fix the aircraft codes, update my links one more time, and then finally get it to work again. Thank you! I had coded a dispatch module into the pilot center, and that's how I had been doing that in the past, and not the way that you described by going through the schedules. So, thank you again!

For anyone else encountering the issue - MAKE SURE that your aircraft codes match up 100% with what they are in SimBrief. My issue came from having my aircraft entered as 733, 735, 73H, and 738. They needed to be B733, B735, B737, B738. Also, make sure that all of your links are correct and you should be good to go!

Thank you for this great module!