Phoenix Virtual Airways

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

We feel that we've created a truly unique virtual airline that exemplifies exactly what a VA should be; a laid back

enviroment where each pilot can choose how they serve their hobby. We strive to maintain a VA that is free from

drama and politics that seem to permiate the flight sim community. Our primary goal is for our members to enjoy

flying and have some fun, period. We want our members to be comfortable, no matter what their experience level is.

In the coming weeks and months, we will be rolling out various programs to help train the inexperienced and

challange the most experienced virtual aviator. It is our intention to offer something for everyone!

Our custom ACARS application is currently in final Beta testing and should be released sometime this weekend. Here are some screenshots of the ACARS system.

ACARS-1.jpg

ACARS-2.jpg

ACARS-3.jpg

Guest lorathon

Looks Great! B)

I think you could make a lot of friends with the looks of that acars program... :rolleyes:

Thank you. The current ACARS system took me about 3 days to develop. The first version was just a PIREP filing app. Next came Live updates then chat. Who knows where it will need. Our imagination is the only limit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lorathon

I'm obviously not joining your va...I didn't even get off the ground with this program it errored out right away.

Well I was Just kidding. Sorry for the misplaced joke. I apologize. What exactly was the error? I am sure I can fix it for you.

Guest N402KC

Well I was Just kidding. Sorry for the misplaced joke. I apologize. What exactly was the error? I am sure I can fix it for you.

Wait, Im confused. Is this the one that you released for the public, or is their another one? lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Phoenix VA has been re launched!

Please stop by and take a look; a new site, new schedule, new aircraft and much more!

www.phoenixva.org

Hmmmm... Well, It seems like you´re mixing pears and apples!

are you resemmbling STAR Alliance? or a mix of everything else around? :)

START Alliance, SKY and One World ALL together?

I have a site resemmbling what One World Alliance is, a group of 11 airlines, and two more comming soon, Kingfisher and S7 ailines.

American Airlines, Brithish Airlines, Cathay Pacific, FinnAir, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malév, Quantas, Royal Jordanian and Mexicana.

Have a nice day!

I am using ObssesBlue, but searching the web for a Nice Template. (skin)

The site? oh yes... I forgot! http://skymex.eu5.org

Cheers!

Guest lorathon

Hmmmm... Well, It seems like you´re mixing pears and apples!

are you resemmbling STAR Alliance? or a mix of everything else around? :)

START Alliance, SKY and One World ALL together?

I have a site resemmbling what One World Alliance is, a group of 11 airlines, and two more comming soon, Kingfisher and S7 ailines.

American Airlines, Brithish Airlines, Cathay Pacific, FinnAir, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malév, Quantas, Royal Jordanian and Mexicana.

Have a nice day!

I am using ObssesBlue, but searching the web for a Nice Template. (skin)

The site? oh yes... I forgot! http://skymex.eu5.org

Cheers!

Phoenix Virtual Airways is dedicated to every airline that flies the skies. At the moment we have 48 airlines with almost 70,000 schedules. More airlines are added each and everyday. Typically we had between 3-5 airlines every weekday. We try to match RW schedules as much as possible. Pilots can fly any airline they wish. We do have limitations on aircraft based on your current rank. And you must fly from your last location.

• 1 month later...
Guest lorathon

Update

Some current stats for PVA

Airlines Served - 160

Destinations - 2194

Aircraft in Fleet - 867

Total Schedules - 110132

We now serve Cargo Airlines. These will be coming on line faster and faster. We still hold true to the 3 new airlines added every weekday.

Stop by and check us out.

post-451-019462300 1275539837_thumb.jpg

post-451-009892300 1275539849_thumb.jpg

post-451-036651300 1275539860_thumb.jpg

post-451-015485800 1275539872_thumb.jpg

post-451-030579900 1275539886_thumb.jpg

post-451-080615500 1275540199_thumb.jpg

• 7 years later...