New Monarch VA

Hello.

I am the CEO of a new virtual airline called Virtual Monarch. It is based on Monarch Airlines UK. We fly real routes and schedules.

I am currently recruiting pilots for Virtual Monarch and would therefore be happy for any flight simmers to join.

Just go to my website:

http://virtualmonarch.weebly.com/

Click register and follow the instructions.

I look foward to see you joining Virtual Monarch

Happy Flying :D :D :D :D

EDIT: THIS LINK NO LONGER WORKS, SEE BELOW

Edited by olivermitch99

@mylesgcary

The website has now been changed to

http://manchesterva.weebly.com/

This is due to copyright reasons.

However, we will still mirror Monarch's schedule and fleet. Thank you for the heads up about permission

If you are still interested in joining us, that would be great

Kind regards :) :) :) :)

My question is how are you supposed to run a va website on weebly? And why are you posting on here if you use weebly?

A virtual airline takes a lot of time and effort to develop, one of the few sayings is "if you cannot afford basic hosting you cannot afford to run a virtual airline". I say this with the utmost respect as you must set yourself apart from the 1,000s of virtual airlines in existence. You can get basic hosting for around $2-4/month which will run phpVMS very well.

Best of luck with your venture.

• Like 1

I was wondering if you could build my VA website for me?

Lol, no I am not going to develop your website.

1. Since you can't afford basic hosting then I assume you want me to do it for free

2. This is a forum dedicated to phpVMS, not the "International Virtual Airline Emporium" for you to "advertise" your va in.

Good luck with your va...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

aww guys...you scared him away... we all have to start from somewhere. Sadly he is starting from a weebly site.

Unfortunately his first and biggest mistake was not having permission from his RW counterpart and thats a big NO-NO in this community.

Best of luck with his future endeavours

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I demoted my VAFS site from paid host to freebie :P . Promoted my Phpvms to a nice payed host who was generous :D.

Tom said it right as I have learned " .A virtual airline takes a lot of time and effort to develop" You should research the Developer you hire and visit some of there clients site's and learn some coding, W3 Schools has helped me learn a few tricks with help here. This summer after all my research 1 Dev gets to land the MPE Polar Bear (Furball) :). I've been around since 2012. So it does take planning, time and research and money. Now I have to go drool over Redwood VA site lol.

• Like 3