Disable Manual Pireps

Kishshey

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Save a new copy in your skins folder, and maybe add something like "Manual PIREPS Disabled". Don't change default files, this is how things get screwed up.

Actually its a default template file in which in an update, will be replaced if the name is changed or it will be created if it doesnt exist. There is nothing wrong with changing this file. What i would suggest you do is like bergman suggested to just keep the file with its original name placed in your skins folder and just recode it to display that Manual PIREPS have been disabled. None the less its really how you run your operations.

I have alot of people that know phpvms backend and though i have deleted the links to the manual pirep people still submit them. They get auto reject. Its stated in our Pilot Handbook, our starter kits etc. and to add on to it...if the link is deleted you shouldnt be able to access it in the first place so more reasons to auto reject