skinning problem

Angello

Angello, the registration page for phpvms already exists, you just need to edit your css relating to the styles on that page. Find the registration template in /core/templates and look at the coding, then edit the css styles that relate to the form or divs.

Have you created a new skin folder for your skin in lib/skins? If you don't do this then your skin will be overwritten when you update phpvms versions. If you have created a folder already, then just copy the registration form template from /core/templates into lib/skins/your-skin-name. Then if you make edits to the template they won't get overwritten. PHPVMS looks first at the skins folder so any changes you make should show up if you've set your skin in the admin centre.

Hope that helps.

That's a nice looking template Angello. Personally I'd remove the animation elements, they are a waste of time, research shows users don't like them and they add extra coding that really isn't needed. Other than that, I look forward to seeing your template develop.

Another tip, have a look at the structure of phpvms files and templates before you begin changing code because I started editing the "layout.php" before realising that there was a "navigation" template that controlled the navbar, a "frontpage_main" template that controls the homepage information etc. Work out what templates you need to edit info in so that you don't cause yourself problems down the line.