Maxx PHPVMS template!

miniarma

bannermaxx.png

Maxx is a minimal & simple skin for PHPVMS. Offering a professional look whilst keeping it simple !

Features

• Fully custom pilot center
  • Built with Twitter Bootstrap
  • Clean, Responsive Design
  • Good typography and large photography
  • Built with {less}
  • Responsive design
  • Drop down menu
  • Free lifetime updates
  • Free product support 24/7
  • Demo pages (coming soon)

Order now - Unavailable until further notice

Demo - Unavailable until further notice (this may change soon so don't be alarmed)

Demo Login - CHT0002 - Pass - demo123

FAQ

Q. Why do I have to buy the theme, why isn't it free ?

A. I have released free before and will continue to do so but at this moment in time this will remain paid for. Think of it as a donation :)

post-2234-0-24828700-1429638561_thumb.jpg

post-2234-0-20982200-1429638566_thumb.jpg

Hey, you might want to be careful. This template exists here under a license that may not allow you to resell for profit:

https://wrapbootstra...iness-WB0NPLR53

Edit: It looks like the licenses don't allow you to redistribute this, even if it's for free. Unless you got the Extended License, which costs $1000. If that's the case...Thank you for your extremely generous contribution.

Hey, you might want to be careful. This template exists here under a license that may not allow you to resell for profit:

https://wrapbootstra...iness-WB0NPLR53

Edit: It looks like the licenses don't allow you to redistribute this, even if it's for free. Unless you got the Extended License, which costs $1000. If that's the case...Thank you for your extremely generous contribution.

Thanks for the heads up, thing is when I found this it was open source on another site but you showing me this I will now get in contact with the dev and see what can be done. Taken down until further notice. Sorry guys

Why does everyone slam people in this forum? Yeah, he used a template, but show some support to the guy. He at least tried to give to the community. I don't understand why everyone has to have a "me v you" attitude.

No one has slammed anyone (unless that's why DJRixton decided to withdraw his posts). But it happens too often now where skins are being released, sometimes payware, that are breaching licenses.

• Like 1

No one has slammed anyone (unless that's why DJRixton decided to withdraw his posts). But it happens too often now where skins are being released, sometimes payware, that are breaching licenses.

Basically I just said that I wouldn't want to be the person to have unlicensed software / files on my server with or without knowledge. *Decided it best to just drop it*

• Like 1