admin not showing Schedules, Airports, Pilots AND MY BIDS problem

SaudiaVA

hello

i know this issue is posted too many time but i tried all solutions posted here but none worked

the problem is : in my admin panel i can't see schedules airports and pilots , but in the website as a pilot or visitor i can see them

the other problem is : when a pilot bid a flight it doesnt show in his ( my bids ) in pilot center , but it does in default skin

thank you

Turn on error reporting and see what is being reported from the admin side when you go to the pages you are havinf trouble with. -> http://forum.phpvms....ging-issues-r31

What version of phpVMS?

this is what i got :

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:07

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:07

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Auth::ProcessLogin > Login->ProcessLogin > Login->login > Login->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `lastlogin`=NOW(), `lastip`='188.53.55.220' WHERE `pilotid`=

Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

=====

=====

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:48

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:48

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PilotData::updateProfile > Auth::ProcessLogin > Login->ProcessLogin > Login->login > Login->index > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: UPDATE phpvms_pilots SET `lastlogin`=NOW(), `lastip`='188.53.55.220' WHERE `pilotid`=

Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

=====

=====

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:55

=====

Time: 06.09.15 17:09:55

=====

=====