admin panel maintenance option missing

SaudiaVA

• Administrators

If this is an update from previous versions and you are using the old database you probably have to update the permissions for the admin group in the database.

Look in the _groups table and check for the permissions field for the administrators group (Should be the first line).

If it is currently -> 35651519 <- update it to -> 536870911 <-

• Like 1

If this is an update from previous versions and you are using the old database you probably have to update the permissions for the admin group in the database.

Look in the _groups table and check for the permissions field for the administrators group (Should be the first line).

i did change the permissions for admins but still can't full list of admin panel

also other problem which is ( add and edit fleet is missing too ) and when i go to the link admin/index.php/operations/aircraft i get this msg : Unauthorized access - Invalid Permissions.

​( i can go to maintenance option by link admin/index.php/maintenance/options )

• 3 months later...

Just wanted it known that this was indeed an issue I was having (Maintenance/General Settings not visible in Admin Panel) and taking the recommended steps did EXACTLY what was intended...MANY THANKS!!!

I fixed!!! I add this to my layout which was missing.

<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>

<?php

if(Auth::LoggedIn())

{

if(PilotGroups::group_has_perm(Auth::$usergroups, ACCESS_ADMIN))

{

echo '<li><a href="'.fileurl('/admin').'">Admin Center</a></li>';

}

?>

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/logout'); ?>">Log Out</a></li>

<?php

}

?>

</ul>

• 8 months later...

i did change the permissions for admins but still can't full list of admin panel

also other problem which is ( add and edit fleet is missing too ) and when i go to the link admin/index.php/operations/aircraft i get this msg : Unauthorized access - Invalid Permissions.

​( i can go to maintenance option by link admin/index.php/maintenance/options )

Im am as well having this problem has any one found a fix ? i changed the _group permissions. But that still didnt anything neither did the line code someone posted later in the forum.. any help is appreciated

• 2 months later...

this worked for me thanks Simpilot

• 4 months later...
On 6/23/2015 at 1:06 AM, simpilot said:

Work!! Thanks

• 3 years later...

Sorry for the bump but having the exact same problem here.

Trying to select a different skin but that (along with most of the site settings) are gone.

Already did what simpilot said, line edited successfully but no difference made.

Version 5.5.2.72 simpilot/php7.2

Also tried re-uploading the admin folder but no joy.

Edited by nicky9499

• Administrators

With a default install, all admin functikns are present. Possibly you have a corrupt download. Try downloading a freh copy from Github and do a fresh install.

Before adding a new skin or any addons, test out all default functions.