Editing flight hours & title of page

Bueno93

Hi again,

I have just two short questions. Well at first, I'd like to know, if there's any possibilty to change the format of the hours. Normally it is 0.3 for 30 minutes. Is there any way to change it into 00:30? Or 02:40 for 2 hours and 40 minutes?

The other question is, if I can change the title of the page somewhere. So, let me just explain ;-). If I watch a profile of a pilot the browser shows a title for the page, above. E.g. Profile for XY, or if I watch the schedules it says Schedules. Can I change these names anywhere?

Thank you in advance

and kind regards

Bueno

• Administrators

Hi again,

I have just two short questions. Well at first, I'd like to know, if there's any possibilty to change the format of the hours. Normally it is 0.3 for 30 minutes. Is there any way to change it into 00:30? Or 02:40 for 2 hours and 40 minutes?

The other question is, if I can change the title of the page somewhere. So, let me just explain ;-). If I watch a profile of a pilot the browser shows a title for the page, above. E.g. Profile for XY, or if I watch the schedules it says Schedules. Can I change these names anywhere?

Thank you in advance

and kind regards

Bueno

Hey, the flight hours are hours.minutes - if you enter hours:minutes, it will accept that too (it's automatically translated into the hours.minutes)

These names are hardcoded into the controllers, I haven't really set them to anything, but that's something I can try to fix for 2.1

Hey, the flight hours are hours.minutes - if you enter hours:minutes, it will accept that too (it's automatically translated into the hours.minutes)

Hi Nabeel,

is there any possibility to avoid this translation into hours.minutes, because in some situation (e.g. the briefing) the value flighttime, shown as 3.1, looks quite strange.

Regards

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel,

is there any possibility to avoid this translation into hours.minutes, because in some situation (e.g. the briefing) the value flighttime, shown as 3.1, looks quite strange.

Regards

In your template, you can change it with this (for example, if the vraiable is $schedule->flighttime):

$schedule->flighttime = str_replace('.', ':', $schedule->flighttime);

• 7 months later...

Good evening,

I need to bring up this topic once again. My question is the following: Where can I find the code for the format of the time, that is shown? (e.g. the flighttime)

I'd like to change the format from 0:3 into 00:30 hours.

Any possibility to do this? I didn't find a code until now.

Thank you very much

BR

Bueno