Errors on website

Angel Air

Hi all I am running phpvms 5.5.2 and php version 5.6 and I am getting all sorts of errors on my site here are a few examples......

when you click on a pilots name it should show their Public profile instead I get this.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ChartsData::build_pireptable() in /home/angelair/public_html/core/modules/Profile/Profile.php on line 83

Another problem, I have got Simpilots pilot reward system installed and when you click on the reward centre link this is what the return is.

Notice: The template file "/home/angelair/public_html/core/templates/rewards/reward_center.php" doesn't exist in /home/angelair/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

has anyone else had any problems with VA Central Rank a few days ago it started to display this instead of the rank...

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : Space required after the Public Identifier in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : SystemLiteral " or ' expected in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198
Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 1: parser error : SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing in /home/angelair/public_html/lib/skins/CCV1/frontpage_main.php on line 198

any help with these would be great

Thanks in advance

Scott

• Administrators

My first guess on the top two are that you (or your host) have upgraded to a newer php version which has broke these functions, second guess would be that some files have been deleted or corrupted on the server. Take a good look at the error log for the server and see what is going on right before these errors.

The vaCentral issue is not a problem with your site but an issue with vaCentral. More details here -> http://forum.phpvms....us-as-of-83015/

Thanks for the help David,

two of the problems have been solved now I am still having trouble with the pilots public profile has anyone else had this problem?

I have the option of setting the php version I am running so I have set it to run on 5.3 which solved the other problem.

The only thing I can think of doing is re-install of phpvms to fix the issue but I really dont want to have to do that if I can help it.

Scott

David,

not sure if you have had this report from anyone else but I am getting an error when I accept a PIREP here is the error.

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /home/angelair/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1016

Also same error when trying to upload avatar picture

And the same error when you reset the signatures from within the admin/maintenance panel

seems like a consistent error but again not sure how to fix.

Scott