Basic Template Conversion $50.00 - 2 Available

in2tech

I am offering basic html5 template conversion to phpVMS for 2 client's ONLY. If you are new to phpVMS and have no idea how too or don't want to convert a template to phpVMS for your virtual airline, or don't want to use a free template, so your airline will look unique, than this offer is for you. This is a very BASIC conversion and will only contain the default phpVMS pages. No custom pilot center, etc... Make sure your template has drop down menu's if you want them, and a left or right sidebar, for normal look of a virtual airline.

I will give you 2 custom page modules, like About Us, Team, etc...

If you have a logo or get one done, I will install it. I do not do Photoshop at this time.

The first 2 people to send me a private message here will fill these 2 slots.

After you find your HTML5 template, send me a link to it so I can look at it.

$25.00 due when we agree on template to be converted.

$25.00 due right before you take delivery.

This is only meant for the people that have no desire to convert template's and want something different than the default skin.

It will be similar to this template:

http://www.wpbreak.com/index.php/

Only apply if you are serious about this offer and want a unique but simple phpVMS template conversion.

No bootstrap at this time!

I am currently working on this site:

http://pagvirtual.net/index.php/

Contact me via Private Message here only! Available until 2 slot's are gone! I will take client's in the order received.

Any questions should be sent to me in private message!

Daryl

www.wpbreak.com

Any other work will be additional charges, pilot center, installing modules, etc...

• 4 weeks later...

These slots have long been taken, but I am available for other work if you need html5 template conversion for your phpVMS airline. You can PM me here if you need work done! I am currently working with a client on his airline. If you need to see my work PM me, and I will give you the links!