Schedule Pull API

StartVM

KIPPLEXhq.png

Kipplex has recently completed v1 of our schedule pull API. This system allows you to pull a csv export of the routes for your specified airline (real-world carrier routes). At the moment, the only way to use out automated deployment system is via Credit/Debit Card. If you wish to pay via Paypal, either drop me a PM or send an email to sales@kipplex.com and I can send you a key (or however many you order) after payment of the invoice.

What is the current price? Kipplex is having a promotion through the month of September for $4.99 USD per API Key. When the promotion ends, the price will return to our standard rate of $7.99 USD per key.

Where do you get these schedules? Our system pulls the schedules by compiling the latest flight and fleet information in the flightaware.com database. This has proven time and time again to provide very good results most of the time.

What if I don't get what I thought I would? Kipplex is very mindful about our customer satisfaction. If you are 100% satisfied with your export, we will provide a 50% refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a full refund under normal circumstances as we have fees for your pull.

I run a European Virtual Airline, how will this work out for me? This is one of those grey areas. While we have had success with many European carriers (VIR, DLH, AFR, etc) we can't guarantee the accuracy of the data due to a third-party (flightaware.com) providing the flight data. During our month of September promotion, we are providing a 100% money-back guarantee on European-based airline routes if they are missing reasonably large amounts of data.

You mentioned you're in v1. What's coming in v2? Well, a whole lot actually.

• Paypal Integration
  • Select your airline from a dropdown (or choose other and manually enter your ICAO code)
  • Promotional Codes (enter a promo code, and enjoy a discount just for you!)
  • The option to request simulated flight levels (our system will create reasonably realistic flight levels for your routes based on our algorithm)

If you have any other questions regarding our system, please don't hesitate to post here in the forums, or email us at sales@kipplex.com

Order API Key

In order to provide the best service to our customers, we have decided to roll out v2 of the phpVMS Schedule Pull API as new features become available. Tonight, we rolled out our coupon system.

In order to receive the $4.99 deal for September, please use the coupon code LOVEKIPPLEX to receive the deal.

Don't take this the wrong way, its meant to be a testing question, why should i buy the schedules from you instead of say Zumeweb?

Zumeweb is great. From my understanding, Zumeweb charges a flat fee of $19.95 USD for each airline and the code shares surrounding that airline. Kipplex allows you to pull schedules instantly (I am not sure as to whether Zumeweb is an instant pull or not), and only pay for the airlines you want. In other words, we don't force you to pull codeshare routes.

Wouldn't having the codeshare routes as well be better than my friend as well as airline routes

For some people absolutely. It can be a more cost effective option. However, you are also then cutting out the people that may just want to update a single or few airlines. Each system has its strong points.

Zumeweb is great. From my understanding, Zumeweb charges a flat fee of $19.95 USD for each airline and the code shares surrounding that airline. Kipplex allows you to pull schedules instantly (I am not sure as to whether Zumeweb is an instant pull or not), and only pay for the airlines you want. In other words, we don't force you to pull codeshare routes.

Zumeweb is an instant pull, and if you're using the right API functionality for FlightAware the codeshares are automatically included in your result query. I'm guessing you're utilizing the FleetScheduled function, which is a slightly cheaper option and is very limited to what you can extract(Regional Affiliates of an Airline for instance would not be included. Also a DAL extraction would only render about 3,000 results, compared to a normal 10,000+ you would get from another API call.) It's a little complicated to explain, just have a look at the API Docs, and you'll see what I mean.