Ocean Blue v2

flyalaska

• 3 weeks later...

With the browser minimized, ocean blue template is not centered. the template is to the right side.

If you focus with the slider browser, pressing a button on the menu is again moved.

In a 19 "monitor the web must be continuously moving.

How to proceed so that this web always centered

• 2 weeks later...

2 issues. Hope someone has the answer.

1. How do you set schedules availability to pilots last location and by aircraft for their rank. I found code in schedule_results.php but cannot figure out the settings. Pilots should be restricted to A/C by rank.

2. Also on mobile/phone cannot see online pilots ether in map or status.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I'm new to phpVMS and have been trying to get my site up and running over the past week or so. I've been ok fixing various little issues and would really like to use this skin on the site but struggling a little bit.

Other skins I've looked at were simple to load I just dropped them in the skins folder, but they use the .tpl files, I understand this skin doesn't and its been mentioned a few times its a PHP skin and a PHP version of phpVMS is required.

I may be missing something simple here so I'm sorry if this is a silly question but could somebody tell me how I switch to a php version or install the php version?

Thanks in advance

Mark.

• Moderators

Hi.

I'm new to phpVMS and have been trying to get my site up and running over the past week or so. I've been ok fixing various little issues and would really like to use this skin on the site but struggling a little bit.

Other skins I've looked at were simple to load I just dropped them in the skins folder, but they use the .tpl files, I understand this skin doesn't and its been mentioned a few times its a PHP skin and a PHP version of phpVMS is required.

I may be missing something simple here so I'm sorry if this is a silly question but could somebody tell me how I switch to a php version or install the php version?

Thanks in advance

Mark.

There are two different versions of phpVMS in public. The first version is using .tpl on its template file extensions while the second one (which is the latest and currently in development) is using .php on its template file extensions. The first version is compatible with PHP 5.3 while the second one (as it is currently in development) is compatible with PHP 5.5 and so one. If you are starting your virtual airline now, it is suggested to download the latest version which can be found here. Bare in mind that some templates/modules are not compatible with this version. If you find any issues, get in touch with the developer and in most cases he will be able to assist you although the changes between the two versions are minor. If you wish to make a template compatible, just change it's files extentions from .tpl (which was used on the latest version) to .php and everything should work fine.

If you wish to make a template compatible, just change it's files extentions from .tpl (which was used on the latest version) to .php and everything should work fine.

This is usually the case with skins, but because people have had trouble converting this in the past, I dove deep in and actually the phpvms 5.5.x version (in the original post) had used different variables for the registration page and also the captcha was the newer version (Google NoCaptcha), so you'd have to change these to make them work in the .tpl version.

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/22886-ocean-blue-v2/page__st__60#entry123052

• Moderators

In most cases, both variables are workable. I do not know what happens with captcha but the data on the 5.5 version are parsed through two different variables. The problem if mainly when using a template for phpVMS 5.5 on an older phpVMS version. Then you would need to change the variables. ;)

• 1 month later...

edit core/local.config.php

# Options for the signature that's generated
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_USE_CUSTOM_FONT', true);
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_FONT_PATH', SITE_ROOT.'/lib/fonts/tahoma.ttf');
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_FONT_SIZE', '10');
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_TEXT_COLOR', '#eeeeee');
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_EARNINGS', true);
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE', false);
Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_COPYRIGHT', false);

• Like 1