flyalaska

Ocean Blue v2

You can find your captcha key in local.config.php or app.config.php under this

Config::Set('RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY', 'KEY');

Its all on the instructions on page one. Open local_config

# Google Map Options

Config::Set('MAP_WIDTH', '685px');

Config::Set('MAP_HEIGHT', '400px');

help , I change it to .tpl !!! all working fine but the registration , once I click submit the registration I got this error

RanksData.class.php on line 236. even dough as am I see the pilot is registered.

really great skin

thank you

after you join ! it should appear .... you will get an email when you application is approved or something like that. register your self to my VA and you will see it

remove registration_mainform.tpl and see if that fixes it. So it will read the template from core/templates. If that doesn't work, Switch to crystal and try to register.

The skin is not compatible with tpl version. That's why I do not have a tpl version. tpl version wont work on my server, due to the php requirements. You need to change skins or move to phpvms 5.5.

Sorry that I couldn't help.

I have made a TPL version of this skin for whoever wants it.

No guarantees that it will work for you (as this was originally made for 5.5.x), but it does include some changes in order to work with older versions of phpvms (e.g. registration page)

Ocean_Blue_TPL.zip

• Like 1

Notice: The template file "/home/regionalko/www/regionalva//lib/skins/Ocean_Blue (2)/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/regionalko/www/regionalva/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

help me

:blink:

MANU .I belive you install the tpl version . try the php version!

WEB thaks but some how still same error , I will keep like this ,not big deal

Notice: The template file "/home/regionalko/www/regionalva//lib/skins/Ocean_Blue (2)/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/regionalko/www/regionalva/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

help me

:blink:

you have installed on a tpl version. Please not in my original post. I stated this template is for php version. (phpvms 5.5)

S O L U C I O N A D O

And I have the key public and private instead.

But now I have to put this script and DIV, but not within that file.php

Pega este fragmento antes de la etiqueta </head> de cierre en la plantilla HTML:

<script src='https://www.google.c...---- ( LAYAOUT.PHP)

Pega este fragmento al final del elemento <form> donde quieras que aparezca el widget de reCAPTCHA:

<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6LdP8hcTAAAAABt4y9DooHbMikV3oknABtj2ySKr"></div>--------------------REGISTRATION_MAINFORM.PHP

The reCAPTCHA documentation site describes more details and advanced configurations.