Ocean Blue v2

flyalaska

Try clearing your cache?

If that doesn't work, you can try (not recommended) removing the code from the source where the signature is made.

core/common/PilotData.class.php lines 110-126

Remove this

# Add the Rank image
    if (Config::Get('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE') == true && $pilot->rankimage != '') {

$cws = new CodonWebService();
	    $rankimg = @$cws->get($pilot->rankimage);
	    $rankimg = imagecreatefromstring($rankimg);
	    if (!$rankimg) {
		    echo '';
	    } else {
		    $r_width = imagesx($rankimg);
		    $r_height = imagesy($rankimg);
		    imagecopy($img, $rankimg, $width - $r_width - $xoffset, $yoffset, 0, 0, $r_width, $r_height);
	    }
    }

Reset signatures and clear cache once again and see if it works.

Try clearing your cache?

If that doesn't work, you can try (not recommended) removing the code from the source where the signature is made.

core/common/PilotData.class.php lines 110-126

Remove this

# Add the Rank image
 if (Config::Get('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE') == true && $pilot->rankimage != '') {

$cws = new CodonWebService();
	 $rankimg = @$cws->get($pilot->rankimage);
	 $rankimg = imagecreatefromstring($rankimg);
	 if (!$rankimg) {
		 echo '';
	 } else {
		 $r_width = imagesx($rankimg);
		 $r_height = imagesy($rankimg);
		 imagecopy($img, $rankimg, $width - $r_width - $xoffset, $yoffset, 0, 0, $r_width, $r_height);
	 }
 }

Reset signatures and clear cache once again and see if it works.

Hello Web541.

Haha, i just did change in this line:

I puted false where is true and worked very well!

Thanks so much for helps!!!

Thans!

Hudson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice skin. I have it working great except 2 things that I can't believe have not been pointed out yet. One error appears on the demo site and one appears on mine. I cant verify the other on demo site because I am not a member.

Take a look at my pilot dashboard. Notice the top boxes are WAY smaller than they should be?

Then take a look at my other 2 pics of the demo site I believe it is. You can see the footer is broke out of the template and once again, the top boxes are smaller than they should be. Other than that, so far this template has been flawless for me.

Thanks for taking a look.

I know this old. I found the cause of the shrinking box. Just remove the status box above the view crew listr box.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Flyalaska,

congratulations for your work on this skin that i've choosen to migrate the website of my VA to phpvms. I've already changed several things in the css, translated several php pages in french language, but there are 2 things i can't do:

First, i want to remove the shadows on the frames. Where are the lines to edit to do this in ocean.css ? I've tried several things but it's not working.

Second, i want to add menus in core_navigation.php. How can i reduce the distance between menus in the top horizontal menu (because when i had a menu, the menu bar is on 2 lines) ?

thanks again for this great work,

Orobouros

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Wondering if anyone can help me - I'm having a problem with the dropdown box when viewing the site on mobile. I cannot get the dropdown menu to open up - I know it must be able to be done as it works on skins I have had in the past so I guess it must be down to something in the css file.

Also, if using the style.responsive.css, I seem to have two slider banners (one on top of the other) which is strange.

Can anyone help?

Hey all, The original template that Eddie put together for us all to enjoy had a code snippet to Coming events that pulled info from a blank events table and was eventually removed form this version of the template.

I have posted a code snippet over at Simpilots Addons thread here on site on what code to use to make the Events Sidebar for frontpage_main.php work properly. I'll post here to.

<!-- Begin Events -->

<div class="art-block clearfix">
<div class="art-blockheader">
<h3 class="t">Upcoming Events</h3>
</div>
<div class="art-blockcontent">
<p>
<?php
// Events Module from simpilotgroup.com
// Front page event list by Cory Wienckowski

$events = EventsData::get_upcoming_events();

if(!$events)
{
echo "<p>There are no upcoming events.</p>";
}
else
{
$count = 0;

foreach($events as $event)
{
if($count == 10) { break; }
if($event->active == '2') { continue; }

echo "" . date("m/d/Y", strtotime($event->date)) . " &dash; ";
//echo '<td>'  '</td>';
echo '<td><a href="'.SITE_URL.'/index.php/events/get_event?id='.$event->id.'">' . $event->title. '</a></td></tr>';

$count++;
}
}
?>
</p>
</div>
</div>

<!-- End Events -->

Edited by TAV1702

Wondering if anyone can help me - I'm having a problem with the dropdown box when viewing the site on mobile. I cannot get the dropdown menu to open up - I know it must be able to be done as it works on skins I have had in the past so I guess it must be down to something in the css file.

Also, if using the style.responsive.css, I seem to have two slider banners (one on top of the other) which is strange.

Can anyone help?

I have not used this template in quite some time. I use one of his newer ones now. If I can get it done tonight, I will do a clean install of phpVMS and install this template and give it a try for you.On your mobile device, what browser are you using?

Can anyone help?

I was unable to get a install of phpVMS done last night on my server. Any chance I can get you to link me to yours and I can view it in my mobile devices?

• Moderators

I have not used this template in quite some time. I use one of his newer ones now. If I can get it done tonight, I will do a clean install of phpVMS and install this template and give it a try for you.On your mobile device, what browser are you using?

Hi,

I was very fortunate to get some great help from MrDonutButter and have now got an amazing nav bar! :) The only issue I do have at the moment, is having two slider photos showing when viewing the site on mobile.

I am trying to install this. I installed it and followed all of the readmes that were in the folder. I get this error:

Notice: The template file "/home/westjet1/public_html//lib/skins/ocean_blue/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/westjet1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and

Notice: The template file "/home/westjet1/public_html//lib/skins/ocean_blue/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/westjet1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 24

What should I do? What did I do wrong? I and running phpVMS on version 5.5.

post-51093-0-52629600-1479176916_thumb.png

post-51093-0-90094800-1479176935_thumb.png

I am not even sure why it would be looking for a header.tpl. We have never since I can remember ever used a header file. It has always been layout.php (.tpl back in the day) and frontpage_main.

Give me 10 minutes and Ill have a look at it. Well it might be longer than 10 but Ill take a look at it.

On second thought, are you 100% certain you are using phpVMS 5.5? If you are, this should not be a problem.

The reason I ask about double check the phpVMS version (not server php version 2 different things), your error is showing a line 24 throwing out an error. In that file, line 24 is commented copyright info by Nabeel. It cannot in any way shape or form call up any code. Even if I go back to Nabeels version of phpVMS, that line 24 is commented code.

Please show us your line 24.

Your lines 40-47 (if you got genuine files) should look like this:

class TemplateSet
{
public $template_path = '';
public $enable_caching = false;
public $cache_timeout;

public $tpl_ext = '.php';
protected $vars = array();

Notice the public $tpl line shows the extension is set to .php Yours should match that.

Did you have a previous install of phpVMS and just put files over the top of an old install and reinstall? If so, delete everything and start over.

Edited by TAV1702

• 4 months later...