New to php; have some questions

HondaJet

What happens when a pilot stops flying after 30 or 45 days? Does php automatically delete them or put them "inactive" status; or something else?

What is the difference between Inactive and On Leave as far as how php handles the pilot?

I did not see a way to delete a pilot if they say they no longer want to fly; how can I do that?

Is there a max limit of how many routes can be done on one .csv import file?

Thanks for the help to a newbie,

Jerry

What happens when a pilot stops flying after 30 or 45 days? Does php automatically delete them or put them "inactive" status; or something else?

What is the difference between Inactive and On Leave as far as how php handles the pilot?

I did not see a way to delete a pilot if they say they no longer want to fly; how can I do that?

Is there a max limit of how many routes can be done on one .csv import file?

Thanks for the help to a newbie,

Jerry

In the local.config.php

# After how long to mark a pilot inactive, in days

Config::Set('PILOT_AUTO_RETIRE', true);

Config::Set('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME', 90);

You set the amount of time for pilots to become inactive in the local.config.php file, found in the core folder. You can also retire them or delete them in the Pilot & Groups>View All Pilots>Edit Pilot area in the Admin area.

Not sure about the amount of schedules for the csv import.

http://screencast.com/t/lknUtacV0

http://screencast.com/t/uOqT5JXF

Hope some of this helps!

That did help and got me pointed in the right direction; mine was set the same as you showed in your post - Thank you.

When I look at the pilot record for status I only see these options there - Active, Inactive, Banned, On Leave. Is Retired an option that is done automatically by the system?

What is the distinction between retired and inactive as far as what it does to the pilot?

What happens if I set the Rank autocalculate to True in the local.config? It is False right now.

I hope I am not asking too much here. I also found the location in the admin center to delete a pilot. You were a big help to a novice.

Maybe someone else will come alone with the answer to the maximum number of rows for the import csv file.

Jerry

• Administrators
What is the distinction between retired and inactive as far as what it does to the pilot?

There is no difference, unfortunately the terminology has been used both ways in the system.

What happens if I set the Rank autocalculate to True in the local.config? It is False right now.

Your pilot ranks will be auto calculated every time the cron maintenance or bootstrap file is run.