Crazy Creatives Download Center

KenG

Sorry is this is posted OT. I purchased Crazy Creatives Download Center and installed it per instructions. I had to modify it for compatibility with phpVMS 5.5.x and php 5.5.45, most static functions. However, whenever I try to upload a file through admin I get the following errors:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/kunden/homepages/4/d597168468/htdocs/DownloadCenter/Images/EliteG58_Yellow_Cab.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/4/d597168468/htdocs/phpvms/admin/modules/DownloadCenter/DownloadCenter.php on line 180

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php52UXMa' to '/kunden/homepages/4/d597168468/htdocs/DownloadCenter/Images/EliteG58_Yellow_Cab.png' in /homepages/4/d597168468/htdocs/phpvms/admin/modules/DownloadCenter/DownloadCenter.php on line 180

I sent a note to Crazy Creatives, however they stated earlier they were busy right now.

Anyone find a solution to this error?

Thank you,

-Ken

• Like 1

Thank you. I have been FTPing the files for now.

@flyalaska. Thank you. Needless to say Crazy Creatives failed to mention the need to change the read - write permissions or even build sub-directories.

I think that just depends on your host. I didn't have to change any folder permissions when I installed this addon. However, I agree that a mention of it in the instructions would have been helpful. I have several addons from CC and they are really good! I've been very happy with his work.

Hello Ken,

i have sent you a mail but i'm posting it here now as well.

If you change the permissions of the /DownloadCenter/Images folder to 755 it should work.

I didnt mention it in the readme file because at none of the VAs where i have tested the module we had to change permissions. So thats why i didnt think of it when writing the instructions.

Please send me a mail if after changing the permissions it still doesnt work.