Nabeel

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This question has probably being asked before, but my internet is really slow tonight and its taking forever to load a page up... anyway i just want to double check if we are aloud remove the "powered by phpVMS" and replace it with a phpvms image logo (linking back to the phpvms.net site of course) on the website? And if we are, is it possable to make your own phpvms image or do you have to use the one above?

Thanks in advance,

James

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This question has probably being asked before, but my internet is really slow tonight and its taking forever to load a page up... anyway i just want to double check if we are aloud remove the "powered by phpVMS" and replace it with a phpvms image logo (linking back to the phpvms.net site of course) on the website? And if we are, is it possable to make your own phpvms image or do you have to use the one above?

Thanks in advance,

James

Sorry for the late reply, yeah, you can replace it with an image

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

We Love phpvms, and I am already working on a page all on its own to promote it and its contents etc. it has much to offer, especially those who can get

around the programming, Any ideas of what you would like, let me know, message me here or at ceo@heritageva.net.

Programming your logo of course is easy to me, but your ideas I need and want. And if you have any on Subject Matters I can also keep it up to

Date with posts, and of course in Our Forum Boards . Let me know

Jim

New phpvms installs;

http://heritageva.net/hva

• Nabeel unpinned this topic