Skin Designer for WeGo Airways

danny124

Hello Guys & Girls.

I am in need of some one to help me with a VA Skin. I Had one done for us when we started but want to take it to the next Level.

I have tried to update our previous skin to get it ready for Christmas recently but I don't feel I have enough knowledge to complete it. Just need a main skin, all the other information I can deal with, and maybe future advise as my previous web-master is no longer able to help due to work commitments and a new born baby.

If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP.

Check us out at www.wegoairwaysva.co.uk I have changed the skin slightly and left it running, let me know what you think.

Thank you all for reading this and thank you for your time

Kind regards

Danny

• Moderators

Well, honestly, what I see is that your website has a lot of work to be done and I don't think no one here is willing to work on it for free. I have developed a free skin from TEMPLATED website for a friend that you can see at www.iranskyairlines.com. If you think you can choose one of their skins and work on it to become what you want go to their website and you won't regret it.