Table flight board

person2611

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how I can go about editing the stock standard phpVMS flight board that appears under the acars map and creating a table with different shaded rows much like the image I've attached. Basically I want to edit the original flight board to look just like the digital flight boards you see on the screens at the airport. So does anyone know how I might go about creating such a thing or if there is already a code out there for it? I'm stumped as to how to do it and I'm not particularly wanting to fork out a bazillion dollars just for a page of code.

Thanks

ICjMJ.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome thank you for the info. I've managed to do it I thought I would also ask a quick question. I thought of an idea that would look really good for the flight board and my developer managed to do it, we changed from the text of the airline to an image of the logo so whenever the pilot is doing a flight on the flight board it will show the logo of the airline, however the issue we are having is in order for the logo to show pilots must be registered under that specific airline, so instead of being under the Emirates ICAO I have to be registered under AAL if I want the logo to appear on the flightboard. Is there a way to change this or trick the phpVMS system by showing the logo of the current flight they are doing instead of their user ID? I know it would be in the PHPVMS code but where and what would I need to change for phpVMS to show the logo of the flight not the user ID. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

You can also create your Own ACARS mapping system and program your own colors via Dreamweaver or any html editor thats capable of converting to php scripting files. Take a look at our Flight boards and our live flight boards, also our Schedule Airport TV boards. There are a Ton of options out there, and would be happy to give you an example Script file I've created for our Sites. I call it " MaPiT " , also there is a lot of acars script language here in the forums. Here is our

Sites with our own Acars boards; Live boards and maps;

http://heritageva.net/mpd

http://heritageva.net/hva

Above has short form boards, and the public has the option of clicking on the menu bar for the full blown Live Map also.

Jim