Funciton Slip Error

Guest N402KC

Guest N402KC

Hi,

After filing a Manual Pirep, I am receiving the following error;

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/brian/public_html/core/lib/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 477

Any Fixes?

• Administrators

Looks like you must be running php 5.3.x on your server, the split command was deprecated in the new version. You can turn off error reporting so it doesnt show up, I am pretty sure it will not hurt the app any. I run php5.3 on my local development box and had to turn off php error reporting, i was too lazy to rewrite it. :unsure:

Guest N402KC

Looks like you must be running php 5.3.x on your server, the split command was deprecated in the new version. You can turn off error reporting so it doesnt show up, I am pretty sure it will not hurt the app any. I run php5.3 on my local development box and had to turn off php error reporting, i was too lazy to rewrite it. :unsure:

how do i go about turning it off?

• Administrators

Its ok thought. Im recompiling apache to 5.2.13 V of PHP. Hopefully it will run fine

Did you change the php.ini file both in the apache config and the php config. Depending on the setup of your server it may be relying on one or the other.

• Administrators

I think you have to add ~ E_DEPRECATED as well.

I'll see if there's an update for 5.3 for mailer

Edit It's already at the latest version, which has the split() taken out. So maybe you're on an older version yourself. I don't remember if I updated this post 2.0, or if it was for 2.0