PilotManager V2.2

Parkho

Your opinion  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this module?

• Perfect
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • So So!
    • Not A Chance
    • Very Bad
    • Worst Module Ever

No it is not version 4.0. This is what myphp admin version is through my host provider:

• Version information: 4.3.8, latest stable version: 4.5.5.1

That 4.0 version is what was on the file from your add-on:

-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump

-- version 4.0.10.7

-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net

--

-- Host: localhost:3306

-- Generation Time: Dec 20, 2015 at 09:21 PM

-- Server version: 5.5.45-cll-lve

-- PHP Version: 5.4.31

I am using php v5.4. This is copied directly from your sql file after extracting it before it is uploaded into the server.

But I have it working with the corrections I made to the file, so it's a moot point now.

• 4 weeks later...

New install and getting the below message: Also is there a way to have your original screen, it is more condensed and gives a better status of pilots.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/prs.------.com/httpdocs/admin/templates/pm/pilot_manager.php on line 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PM is showing the following error: $days = Config::Get('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME'); ?>

Pilot status is now showing correct. A plot made a flight today 6-24 however status shows "No Reports Over Days".

Days set to inactive is @45 days.

Also can a warning email be sent automatically?

I found the issue, there is a error in the original file, I verified it with Github.

The pilot days code is in error. currently: it is

```

<?php>

$days = Config::Get('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME');

?>

```

SHOULD BE:

```

<?php

$days = Config::Get('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME');

?>

```

-------------------------------------------------------

Is there a way to get the icons that you used originally? It is easier to have a quick look and a admin can see the status (yellow and red colors) very quickly. Hopefully you can have the automatic emails soon. Currently is there any notification available to an admin that a pilot needs a warning or has goon inactive?

Thanks

Edited by DesComm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I have added functions to give the ADMIN some records in Dashboard area.

Install:

-Download and replace PManagerData.class.php from Github.

-Add the following lines to admin/dashboard.php

<?php $days = Config::Get('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME');?>
<strong>Inavtive Pilots: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::InactivePilots());?>
<strong>Pilots With No Pireps In <?php echo $days;?> Days: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::PastDuePireps());?>
<strong>Pilots With No Pireps AT All: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::NoPireps());?>

Screenshot:

dash.png

Cheers

Edited by parkho

• 4 weeks later...

I have added functions to give the ADMIN some records in Dashboard area.

Install:

-Download and replace PManagerData.class.php from Github.

-Add the following lines to admin/dashboard.php

<?php $days = Config::Get('PILOT_INACTIVE_TIME');?>
<strong>Inavtive Pilots: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::InactivePilots());?>
<strong>Pilots With No Pireps In <?php echo $days;?> Days: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::PastDuePireps());?>
<strong>Pilots With No Pireps AT All: </strong><?php echo count(PManagerData::NoPireps());?>

Screenshot:

dash.png

Cheers

Hello,

Can you please tell me where to add this inside the file, cause everytime im trying, im getting errors :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Emails are not filling in the data pilotid, firstname, lastname, etc. see code below We are running simpilot 5.5.2.

CODE:

<?php

$pilotid = $pilot->pilotid;

$pirp = PManagerData::getpirep($pilotid);

$pir = $pirp->submitdate;

?>

<p>Dear <?php echo $pilot->firstname.' '.$pilot->lastname ;?>,</p>

<p>You are required to submit one PIREP every day. Your last PIREP was sent on <?php echo $pir; ?>.</p>

<p>Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 2 days your account will be deleted.</p>

<p>Sincerely</p>

<p><?php echo SITE_NAME ;?> - Staff</p>

Email sent:

Dear ,

You are required to submit one PIREP every 30 days. Your last PIREP was sent on .

Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 15 days your account will be deleted.

Sincerely

American Flight Airways - Staff

• Moderators

Emails are not filling in the data pilotid, firstname, lastname, etc. see code below We are running simpilot 5.5.2.

CODE:

<?php

?>

<p>You are required to submit one PIREP every day. Your last PIREP was sent on <?php echo $pir; ?>.</p>

<p>Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 2 days your account will be deleted.</p>

<p>Sincerely</p>

Email sent:

Dear ,

You are required to submit one PIREP every 30 days. Your last PIREP was sent on .

Please be advised if you do not send a report within the next 15 days your account will be deleted.

Sincerely

It Does!!!!

sent1.png

Edited by Parkho

Hey Parkho, I can't help but notice on your dev site, there is a place in the dashboard to edit email templates. However, in version 2.2 php version, there is not when Installed on my site. Is this on purpose? If not, I think we are missing the sidebar_pm.php maybe?

And one very tiny small issue, when I click Pilot manager in the admin panel, it literally opens every category drawer all the way down the admin page. :D

I attached an image with all the category drawers open. Pardon my non artistic graphical skills! ;)

Thanks for another awesome module Parkho.

Ray

post-308-0-21228400-1481158845_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Hi Ray, the reason the sidebar drawers open is the Javascript conflict of the module which I will fix in next version soon. Also, the sidebar pm is under development for next version and is not yet published. Thank you for your support of my modules. It definitely helps me keep up my work. :)

• Moderators

Take a look at my website please. I fixed the drawers issue but for the sidebar pm I still need to figure out how the user can add/edit warning/welcome messages since I want them to send the email with details.(eg pilot name current time etc.)

.... since I want them to send the email with details.(eg pilot name current time etc.)

Well, we are on the same thinking wave pattern I see. I was kind of curious over that myself. The email system is what has plagued me with a module I am working on as well. I wish you luck in figuring that one out. I'm sure if you do it will be spot on.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1.12.2016 at 4:31 PM, DesComm said:

CODE:

<?php

?>

<p>Sincerely</p>

Email sent:

Dear ,

Sincerely

I have the same problem

• Moderators
On 8/18/2017 at 10:44 PM, Tummi said:

how do i get your css to run? I installed itz like in the readme, but its not loading with your css

Hi. The module comes with plain CSS as not all airlines layout are compatible with my CSS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/15/2017 at 10:41 PM, flyalaska said:

I get this error when a pilot registers.

Fatal error: Class 'PilotManagerData' not found in /home/flyaka/public_html/core/modules/PilotManager/PilotManager.php on line 271

Any ideas?

Well that line is looking for the pilot's last pirep and since new pilots have none, you'll get this error. Open "PManagerData.class.php" in "common" folder. At line 67 is the following function:

public static function getpirep($pilotid)
	{
		$sql="SELECT * FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE pilotid = '$pilotid' ORDER BY submitdate DESC";
		$check = DB::get_row($sql);
	}

change it to the following:

public static function getpirep($pilotid)
	{
		$sql="SELECT * FROM phpvms_pireps WHERE pilotid = '$pilotid' ORDER BY submitdate DESC";
		$check = DB::get_row($sql);

if($check)
		{
			return DB::get_row($sql);
		}
	}

Try this and let me know if the issue is resolved. Thanks for noticing.