modules vafs

M-Queiroz

en

Good evening I wonder how it would create a module that works with the VAFS to book the flight hours of pilots and PIREPs have pilots who use the system but the PIREPs go to the database and the time the pilots are separated

wanted to gather with those of phpVMS as the fsacars, pax.

br

Boa noite eu gostaria de saber se teria como criar um modulo que trabalha se com o VAFS para contabilizar as horas de voo dos pilotos e pireps tenho pilotos que utilizam o sistema mas os pireps vão para o banco de dados e as horas dos pilotos ficam separadas

queria ajuntar com as do phpVMS como do fsacars,pax.

arquivo vafs mysql

vafs.zip

Guest N402KC

i don't think tis is possible as they have their own server and i don't think you can just go and poke arround in there :)

I wonder if we could talk to Mike about setting up some sort of API To work with his database.

I wonder if we could talk to Mike about setting up some sort of API To work with his database.

xml va

Below you will find the link to your VA's flights xml data. You will also see a discription of what the tags mean. If you have not used xml data before you can find information in the vafinancials forums on how to incorporate xml data into your website using php.

NOTE: This can be a rather large file if your VA has a lot of flights.

Hub XML Link: http://www.vafinancials.com/web/flights_xml.php?id= 18050

<flight> Flight start tag (one for each flight)

<fltid> Flight numeric ID

<fkey> Key name of the flight, this will match the htm log file name

<pid> Numeric pilot ID

<fid> Numeric fleet ID

<sid> Numeric schedule ID

<hid> Numeric Hub ID

<fltnum> Flight number of the route

<actnum> Account number of the pilot that flew the flight

<csign> Callsign of the pilot

<acicao> 4 Letter ICAO code of the scheduled aircraft

<acname> Name of the scheduled aircraft

<acflwn> Name of the aircraft actually flown with the flight

<deicao> Departure airport code

<dename> Departure airport name

<detime> Scheduled depart time of the route

<aricao> Arrival airport code

<arname> Arrival airport name

<artime> Schedule arrival time of the route

<blkout> Block out time

<blkoff> Block off time

<blkon> Block on time

<blkin> Block in time

<fcpass> Amount of first class pax

<bcpass> Amount of business class pax

<ecpass> Amount of economy class pax

<cargo> Amount of cargo loaded (in lbs)

<fcrev> First class pax revenue

<bcrev> Business class pax revenue

<ecrev> Economy class pax revenue

<crev> Cargo revenue

<fhours> Total flight hours for the route

<fmiles> Total flight miles flown

<fdate> Date of the flight

<labor> Labor expenses

<airframe> Airframe expenses

<terminal> Terminal rents expenses

<proserv> Professional services

<food> Food and beverage services

<landfee> Landing fees

<maint> Other maintenance expenses

<acinsur> Aircraft insurance

<nacinsur> Non aircraft insurance

<commish> Commissions

<advert> Advertising

<utility> Utility expenses

<otherops> All other operating costs

<transport> Transportation expenses

<faretax> International Fare Tax

<segtax> Segmant tax

<sectax> Security fees

<factax> Facility taxes

<cartax> Cargo waybill tax

<fgross> Total flight revenue

<fnet> Total flight revenye after expenses

<floaded> Total fuel loaded (in lbs)

<fburned> Total fuel burned (in lbs)

<pilotpay> Pilot pay for this flight

<landrate> Landing rate (vs)

<landspd> Speed at the time of touchdown

<pilotrating> Pilot rating for this flight

en

It would only add to the hours of pilots and PIREPs to send files vafs for phpVMS

The pilots are flying it like a fsacars because fsacars is giving a lot of work in time to send the logs

but woe to the pilots flying in the two systems is very bad I would like to send PIREPs and hours of flight for phpVMS that they are paying the vafs said there's problems and not waste hours of flight

br

Seria só para a juntar as hora dos pilotos e os pireps para enviar os arquivos do vafs para o phpVMS

Os pilotos estão voando ele como se fosse um fsacars porque o fsacars esta dando muito trabalho na hora do enviar os logs

mas ai os pilotos voando em dois sistemas é muito ruim gostaria de enviar os pireps e as hora de voo para o phpVMS eles que estão pagando o vafs falaram que não da problemas e não perdem hora de voo

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I wonder if it is to add data from a table VAFS with data from another table that is the FSACARS and show the sum of data from two tables together, the SUM. How you create a module?

Just above had already put the entire script of the tables!

There are various VA's who are trying to do the some and are still, the staff of the VA Kafly managed to make the module.

• Administrators

Hello, I wonder if it is to add data from a table VAFS with data from another table that is the FSACARS and show the sum of data from two tables together, the SUM. How you create a module?

There are various VA's who are trying to do the some and are still, the staff of the VA Kafly managed to make the module.

That's their export file? Can you send me an example at my email nabeel at nsslive dot net

Hello M-Queiroz

I'm the only 'staff' of Kafly.net, maybe someone missinformed you but we ditch VAFS way from Kafly since last month

because is really problematic maintain any large VA with them, the only thing that we did and is not pushed to the live site was import hours of our pilots from VAFS to phpVMS and this will be a one shoot deal, since we have logged there a huge amount of pireps, and the way of export VAFS is get all data at once or nothing (is just a dump from the table), I don't want to be downloading 45MB XMLs for each pirep we receive and convert to phpVMS just that pirep.

my suggestion to you is ditch VAFS , and use phpVMS with kACARS only

• Like 1

Hello M-Queiroz

I'm the only 'staff' of Kafly.net, maybe someone missinformed you but we ditch VAFS way from Kafly since last month

because is really problematic maintain any large VA with them, the only thing that we did and is not pushed to the live site was import hours of our pilots from VAFS to phpVMS and this will be a one shoot deal, since we have logged there a huge amount of pireps, and the way of export VAFS is get all data at once or nothing (is just a dump from the table), I don't want to be downloading 45MB XMLs for each pirep we receive and convert to phpVMS just that pirep.

my suggestion to you is ditch VAFS , and use phpVMS with kACARS only

The problem is that pilots flying with him I know no way to make it work as an ACARS or another that we already use in phpmvs. not heavy and its data and as ACARS or fs k Sotenäs Municipality would provide the same to get the data from the tables that is the want to do.

would be rather a module that instead of sending the data to send to the table vafs phpvms table as output destination of the flight number and time of flight hours and total number of flights that the pilot did.

pt

O problema é que tenho pilotos voando com ele sei que tem jeito de fazer que ele trabalhe como um acars ou outro que já utilizamos no phpmvs. não e pesado os dados dele e como o acars fs ou k daria na mesma soten que pegar os dado das tabelas que é o quero fazer.

seria a sim um modulo que em vez de enviar os dados para a tabela vafs mandaria para a tabela do phpvms como saída destino numero do voo tempo do voo e soma de horas e quantidade de voos que o piloto fez.

Oh, huh. Funny, I wrote little package a year ago. Oh man this brings back memories.

VAFS has a data end but no API that will allow you to make changes. It was in the works but then, well things happened and a different last name but I realized that open-source was the way to role. :D

I got your data file, but won't have the time to look at it for a while.

Sean, what exactly did you do? Would it be possible to do a one-shot import?

hello Nabeel no problem I'm waiting impatiently for a certain i will cool my head. :unsure:

remembered was a very nice retirement admin parabens

pt

ola Nabeel sem problemas estou esperando ansioso que de certo ai vou esfriar a minha cabeça.

a lembrado ficou muito show a reforma do admin parabens

• 3 weeks later...

I find this thread a little frightening. Last August (IIRC), I ditched VAFS for phpVMS because our data at VAFS kept disappearing in a manner that could not have been a programming malfunction. Our password got changed repeatedly, etc., etc. I told Mike, at that time, he either had a security problem on his server or someone he trusted to help him administer the site was intentionally messing with the data. I looked over in their forum a few days ago. Guess what...VAs are still complaining about data disappearing. Mike's response was that he was considering contacting the Department of Homeland Security to look into who was attacking his server.rolleyes.gif That will certainly not be tax dollars well spent.angry.gif He is still in denial as the where the problem is.

My suggestion is to total up the number of flights and hours your pilots have at VAFS, add the information to each pilot's profile in phpVMS and drop VAFS like a hot potato.