Registration Problem

Tom

Using latest stable, with modified versions of templates from the core folder.

When submitting the registration form it just takes me back to the form, no errors shown or anything, and the user isn't created.

Oh also, while I'm here - how come the finances don't display a header/footer/style or anything, its just a plain old boring black and white text.

• Administrators

Using latest stable, with modified versions of templates from the core folder.

When submitting the registration form it just takes me back to the form, no errors shown or anything, and the user isn't created.

Oh also, while I'm here - how come the finances don't display a header/footer/style or anything, its just a plain old boring black and white text.

Can you try with the stock templates? That'd be the first place to go.

Registration form has re-captcha added, maybe you're missing that?

And finances should have them... can you link?

It was a fresh download of 2.0.854, maybe 2 weeks ago.

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /install/templates/s3_setup_finished.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightdata.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/email_pilot_retired.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_vaconfig.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/login_passwordreset.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pirep_editform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery_essentials.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/ofc/js-ofc-library/ofc.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

Database check was all OK.

• 10 years later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, bwilber said:

Was this ever solved? I am having that problem now.

You are responding to a message thread that is over 10 years old. It may be best to start a new message thread and state - in detail - what issues you are experiencing. 

Include:

phpVMS version

PHP version

MySQL/MariaDB version

Skin name