RCJ Transport Resumes Operations

Longhaul444

I am pleased to announce that RCJ Transport VA is back in operation, although in a limited capacity. We currently service Europe and select US cities. In October 2015, we experienced a once in a lifetime event. The "1000yr flood" as it was called by the Governor of SC, Nikki Haley. The flooding destroyed many homes, businesses, and left thousands with nowhere to go. Being a VA, one would think how could such an event impact you? The building housing our servers was completely destroyed. My neighborhood was under water for almost 2 weeks. We were able to get a small backup completed before we went off-line. Through the tireless efforts of our staff and some volunteers (friends and family), we were able to secure new servers and start the rebuilding process. This is still going on, but we have reached the point where we can officially start operations again. I would like to thank all those in the VA world, and real life who helped make this happen. Without the neverending efforts of those involved, we never would have made it back. I hope that we can live up to the expectations of all those involved and continue to grow. No amount of thanks can express the gratitude I have for all those involved.

Joseph Rogg Jr

CEO

RCJ Transport VA

• Like 1