New Flight Logging Client CCFTracker from CrazyCreatives

mseiwald

Hello guys,

since cACARS was discontinued a long time has passed and i still got lot of requests for it.

As i found the coding of cACARS was not up to todays standards i have decided to code a new client from scratch and after several weeks of work and testing CCFTracker Free has now been released.

At the moment there is only the Free version available. It is fully functional and has all the free features included and working.

A payware version with more features and customization to appears in VA colors and logo, own client name and icon will be available soon and announced seperately in the paid services forum.

I will support the free client only in our forum at http://www.crazycreatives.com/forum

Feedback over there is very welcome to help improve the client.

You can download the client and module from here:

https://www.crazycreatives.com/ccftracker-free/

Enjoy!

best regards

Manuel

• Like 3

Hello Michael,

support related questions only here please:

https://www.crazycreatives.com/forum

There are a couple of conditions that have to be met in order for the flightphase change to Landed and a Landingrate is recorded.

Those are as follows:

- During touchdown the player is not in Slew Mode

- Once during the flight (usually after takeoff) the Vertical Speed must be 50ft/min or more

- The flight was reaching a minimum altitude of 2000ft above the ground

Also the landingrate field resets if after a landingrate was recorded the aircraft climbs to 3000ft again.

Further support questions post please at the link above. I want to keep track of reported errors and want them all collected at one single place.

So in The Future i will here only reply to General Questions regarding the client if i read them (as i'm not here in the forums regularly).

• Like 1

I should WINDOWS XP and not running the program, do not run the installation.

.NET Framework 4.5 I do not set either as (((

-----Prerequisite check for system component Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (x86 and x64) failed with the following error message:

"Installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system. Contact your application vendor."

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry there is no such option planned in the free version.

There is an option in the not yet released VA Edition of the client that allows pilots to create charter flights but it will create a new flight number.

Changing the aircraft for a scheduled flight is not planned in any version of the client.

• 1 year later...