Need some help with my VA.

Hammerhead

Hey guys,

I am looking to do some minor changes to my VA website, but i am not good with PHP at all, so i was hoping someone would be kind enough to talk me through it?

Take a look on my website and you'll see what i would like to do, http://braathensvirtual.no.

1. Add the promo video of my VA to the top of the pront page, above the live map.

2. The live map and the news box on the front page are not aligned with the image slider, would like to do that.

3. Change the color of my footer.

4. Add text to the bottom bar, where the whole ''Copyright 2015'' thingy is. The usual ''We are not affiliated with''.

5. SimBrief is not working. In the Flight Briefing the charts and weather are not showing, would like to fix that.

6. I have some plugins located in ''Addons'' in the admin center that are not installed, Exam-Center and Screenshot-Center, how do i put those up on the site?

I know this is asking a lot, but i would be forever grateful if anyone could spare the time.

Thanks!

Kim.

• Moderators

As soon as you did not post it in the "Paid Services" part, I suspect that you are not able to hire someone to do this for you. Why don't you try posting your questions in the support forum? Most of us will try to do our best to help you and you will help the community to store your questions in the forum database :)

George