Image Pop Out Help

TennShadow

I'm in need of a little help from the skin designer community. I have a image thumbnail on my live map page that when clicked I want the image to open up larger on the same page. Right now when it's click it opens up a new window in the browser. I googled for a few hours last night and I saw something like a JQuery Lightbox might help me. However, that is a little above my currently skill set. Could anyone assist?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Was wondering if you got any help with this, there are several ways , very very easy ways of doing this.

Below is the code for 2 Pop - Up windows you can create, and create if so desired as a page in the Admin area.

You can also replace the Text for a popup with and image file/thumbnail to. If you have full access to your

Server via "FileZilla" etc.... then this is made simple. Let me know how you make out or if this is what your

Looking for, hope this helps someone !

<button onclick="myFunction3()"><p style="font-size:130% ; color:red ; "><b>NOAA Aviation Weather</button></b></p>

<script>

function myFunction3() {

window.open("http://new.aviationweather.gov/airep", "_blank", "toolbar=no, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, top=50, left=50, width=1100, height=500");

}

</script>

NOTE: The addresses can be anything, and you can change the colors of the <p style> and the font size with % or 18px. The

Higher the value of the percentage or px's, the larger the button. This will open up to a new window, and you can also make

It private with changing the window.open attributes to your liking. The window.open attributes are completely changable.

Jim