A few Errors

flyalaska

I have a couple errors in my error log.

PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/flyaka/public_html/core/common/PIREPData.class.php on line 327

line 327 is

$row->rawdata = unserialize($row->rawdata);

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flyaka/public_html/lib/skins/flyalaska_1.0/tour/tour_details.php on line 96

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flyaka/public_html/lib/skins/flyalaska_1.0/tour/tour_details.php on line 128

Line 96 and 128 are

foreach($flights as $flight)

Any help would be appreciated.

What is the url in the error log that is creating the error?

This is the full line in the error log

[25-Jan-2016 19:39:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flyaka/public_html/lib/skins/flyalaska_1.0/tour/tour_details.php on line 96
[25-Jan-2016 19:39:35 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flyaka/public_html/lib/skins/flyalaska_1.0/tour/tour_details.php on line 128

• Administrators

I have looked at your pages on your site and they seem to be working ok for tour details. My guess is that a person/site/crawler/forum is hitting a tour that is not visible to the public or doesn't exist, that is why I was wondering if it showed the url that was causing it. You may find that information in your apache logs.

If you take a look at this page -> flyaka.com/index.php/tour/details/9999 <- you will see that the errors are there as the tour doesn't exist.

If you go to a tour that exists and is properly setup -> flyaka.com/index.php/tour/details/115 <- everything seems to function properly.

I can in the future try to put something in the code to catch this scenario.