AirTran Virtual Airways | Reborn

alblua

AirTran Virtual Airways has recently received a major makeover. We've (more of I) have decided to go for something... a little more resembling of a professional career.

Let me kick off with the website (main focus of each and every virtual airline)

First off was a complete separation of just a website for the airline from the crew center (phpVMS). That is located at http://airtranvirtual.net/, the main URL. Just something nice and simple...

Next off is the specialty. I have taken phpVMS and "twisted" it in a way that is wasn't quite designed for (which was website/crew center all in one bundle). It isn't hard, but then it was, since I had to do some major customization and some changes in the code to make it act what I want it to. This "thing" is kind of like my baby of web projects and I hold it dearly: http://crew.airtranvirtual.net/.

You can explore the main website all you want, but since you can't see the crew center, here are some screenshots.

The Dashboard:

4188a32912aee5937fa376383ed4a68f.png

The Better Profile Page:

593b65bf8c7a6a1cfebe3a6cbab646fd.png

(I can't capture the whole page because there was some crew perks that I can't give away)

I wish I could also show you the navbar and the side dropdown, but Gyazo can't capture that and there's some more.

So... that's that.

We're also looking for administration members willing to join the team. We request those with former experience in any role and email your resume to contact@airtranvirtual.net. We'll take a look and see if you want you.

See you in the blue skies, safe flying...

Oh, by the way, try not to register for AirTran Virtual Airways yet... it's almost, but not quite done. Stay tuned on our Facebook and Twitter.