237 'pilotid' => $pilotid,
238 'type' => ACTIVITY_PROMOTION,
239 'refid' => $pilotid,
240 'message' => htmlentities($message),
	 ));

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators
42 minutes ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Sorry to bring up an old thread but my pilots are getting this error relating to this code when trying to file a PIREP manually on the site. They are getting:

Fatal error: Class 'ActivityData' not found in /home/alaskair/public_html/core/common/RanksData.class.php on line 236 

What version of phpVMS are you using?

In /core/common - do you have an ActivityData.class.php file?

• Administrators

My old 2.1.936 - installed 4/2014 - doesn't have an ActivityData.class.php. My new 5.5.2 install does have that file.

I didn't think 2.1.936 came with that file - but I've been wrong before. :lol: Maybe someone can verify if the ActivityData.class.php file was in version 2.

I believe the error you posted is saying that the ActivityData.class.php file is not present - or maybe not in the correct path.

In any case, you may want to consider upgrading the the new version 3 once it's released. That should rectify the issue. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, ProAvia said:

I didn't think 2.1.936 came with that file - but I've been wrong before. :lol: Maybe someone can verify if the ActivityData.class.php file was in version 2.

ActivityData.class.php was added in one the beta versions of phpVMS, it wasn't in phpVMS v2.1.936 at that time.

• Administrators

Deleting ActivityData.class.php isn't going to alleviate the error.

RanksData.class.php appears to be calling "ActivityData". So you have 2 options. Either download a new RanksData.class.php for version 2.1.x that doesn't have the call - or - comment out the entire section in your current RanksData.class.php file referencing that call.

Maybe grab the complete file contents from here:  https://github.com/nabeelio/phpVMS/blob/master/core/common/RanksData.class.php

If you decide on the second option, post lines 230-260 so someone here can help make sure you are commenting out all of the suspect lines.

In either case, make a backup of the original file. Then replace the file or contents and test it out.