Pending Pilots - VACentral Score Calculation

Joburgtaxi

Hi

We have an issue when a new pilot signs up on our website their account automatically gets created in PHPVMS.I have checked the following lines in both local.config.php & app.config.php

# Automatically confirm pilots?

Config::Set('PILOT_AUTO_CONFIRM', false);

We would like it so that the new account only actually gets created once an admin has clicked "accept registration" in the admin panel.

Any help please ?

Thanks

Darryn

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

The problem lies with our VA ranking on VACentral.

If a new pilot signs up then the account is automatically created and if he only gets round to flying a few days after signing up or we only accept him at a later date, then VACentral will consider him a non flying pilot and this effects our ranking score.

• Moderators

In the database there is an extra column for the status of the pilot (accepted or not). I think that David should consider it during the score calculation. I am transferring the topic to the vacentral board so that David can see it and do any changes if he finds it useful.

By default, as soon as a pilot registers, a new entry is inserted on the pilots database table. As a result, there is not anything we can do for this except if you change the way your pilots register on your system but this requires some extra developing.

George