[SOLVED] Pirep and Signature rank error

OmerAslan

When i approved a new pirep i get this error also on the signature, i can't see the rank. gives me the same error Can you help me about this?

Warning: imagecreatefromstring(): Empty string or invalid image in /home/pilotomeraslan/public_html/a/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1016

Edited by OmerAslan

• Administrators

You have to use a fully qualified url - http:// www.myairline.com/path/to/my/rank/image

This is due to the image being used both in templates as well as core classes so a relative url is going to be wrong for one of them.

My ranks already have the full URL but I still get this error :wacko:

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /xxxxx/xxxxx/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1017

My images are all .png not .jpg, does this make a difference?

Yes and I am getting the same message when rejecting a pirep and also when generating Signatures. I replaced the domain with xxx . path set is xxx.com/Pics/7.jpg

Warning: imagecreatefromstring(): Empty string or invalid image in /var/www/vhosts/xxx.com/xxx.com/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1016

Warning: imagecreatefromstring(): Empty string or invalid image in /var/www/vhosts//vhosts/xxx.com/xxx.com/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1016 Generating signature for

• Administrators

Is it all pilots or just certain ones? If it is just certain ones possibly they have no rank or a rank without a rank image.

Also, disable the rank image inclusion in the signature to see if it will process it without it to see if the issue may actually be deeper than what is being seen.

Config::Set('SIGNATURE_SHOW_RANK_IMAGE', false);

All pilots, the ranks show up correctly when listing "all pilots" its just the Sigs and when I rejected a pirep the same message. They Generate ok when set to false, I have not tried rejecting when set to 'false' - Images are set for everyone except New and that only accounts for 3 out of 120 pilots.