VAcentral rankig Beta??

ercio

• Administrators

With all the complaints I received I have hid it in the background currently, Until I can find something that makes everyone happy with the system it will remain that way. All data is still being recorded and live flights are showing on the map.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the complaints I received I have hid it in the background currently, Until I can find something that makes everyone happy with the system it will remain that way. All data is still being recorded and live flights are showing on the map.

You will not be able to please everyone I'm afraid. I thought the system you created was more fair than what the first version of VACentral had. Obviously it's your call but I'd add it back. :-)

• Like 1

• Administrators

You will not be able to please everyone I'm afraid. I thought the system you created was more fair than what the first version of VACentral had. Obviously it's your call but I'd add it back. :-)

I agree on both not being able to please everyone and that it was more fair than the original. It is funny, the hate mails that I got about it I returned asking what their solution would be and never heard anything but from one.

• Like 1

It is funny, the hate mails that I got about it I returned asking what their solution would be and never heard anything but from one.

I don't doubt it. There are a lot of internet trolls that hide behind their emails. Most people will happily accept constructive criticism with solid feedback. However, like you said you only got one reply.