Problems with the automatic update of total flight hours

JoseManuel

Hello, my name is Jose Manuel, I'm from Reivax Air and on behalf of Xavi Rovira , the CEO of the airline I want to tell my problem about the automatic update of flight hours and payments.

The problem is very simple but we don't know how to solve it. It's basically that to update the flight hours of each pilot in their dashboard, I must update it manually from the maintenance mode inside the phpVMS "Reset hours" and "Reset payments". I have installed in "local.config.php" the correct script and we have already changed "USE_CRON" to "TRUE".

Please we need your help.

Thank you a lot from all of Reivax Air members.

Bye

Jose Manuel García on behalf Xavi Rovira.

• Moderators

What is your website url? Hours should normally get updated as soon as you accept a pirep. As for the total hours, they are cached in the system for a few minutes and as a result when you accept a pirep they might not added immediately on the va total hours. The same applies to the rest of the va statistics too. Have you tried waiting in order to see if they get updated without clearing the cache?

The website url is " www.reivax-air.com ". The CEO told me that he left it during a hole night to see if they got updated automatically but they didn't and there were a lot of flights reported, he had to do it manually for another time.

We have discovered a new problem with the "Jumpseat tickets", and we basically cannot do a jumpseat to another airport, please check it because it's so troublesome.

Thank you a lot and have a nice day.

José Manuel García on behalf Xavi Rovira.

• 6 months later...