[SOLVED] Live Map on Home Page

OmerAslan

Hello,

My phpvms 5.5.2 version working on subdomain. I want to put my live map with list at the bottom of map to my homepage (domain page) what should i do to do this? I tried with iframe but it didn't work for some reason. Please help. Thanks.

Edited by OmerAslan

can you guys help me little bit about this? this is my iframe code. but not working.

<iframe src="http://a.aalvirtual.com/index.php/acars" style="border:0px #ffffff none;" name="myiFrame" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px" height="768px" width="1024px"></iframe>

I assume that you want it to be on your front page where phpVMS is not installed.

Try including the phpvms config file like this

<?php
require('core/codon.config.php');
?>

Make sure that the above directory is correct (a.k.a not inside another folder, then you will have to change this location)

and then use the code suggested above

<?php MainController::Run('ACARS', 'index'); ?>

Where ever you want the map to show up.

To add on top of web541's suggestion be sure the 'core/codon.config.php' part refers to the location of the codon.config.php RELATIVE to this "External" page.

If your external page is located in public_html/en and your main website is located in public_html the actual code should be:

<?php
require('../core/codon.config.php');
?>

Notice the ".." which basically translates to "Go one folder up"

This might help even more - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10630570/relative-urls-paths-in-php

To add on top of web541's suggestion be sure the 'core/codon.config.php' part refers to the location of the codon.config.php RELATIVE to this "External" page.

If your external page is located in public_html/en and your main website is located in public_html the actual code should be:

<?php
require('../core/codon.config.php');
?>

Notice the ".." which basically translates to "Go one folder up"

This might help even more - http://stackoverflow...ls-paths-in-php

Thanks my friend. I am not so good with the codes but until now, i fixed all my problems with you guys. Only this one, i couldn't make it. No matter what i did, didn't work :) I give up.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

For the life of me I just can't seem to get this to work.

My main website is in public_html. I added this code to my liveflights.php page at the top. I had it both ways as per below. Not working.

<?php
require('../vcrew/core/codon.config.php');
?>

<?php
require('vcrew/core/codon.config.php');
?>

I have the following code WHERE I want the map to show on the page:

<?php MainController::Run('ACARS', 'index'); ?>

My phpVMS is in a sub-folder one level up from public_html...as per the codon.config.php link above.

The airports I have routes to/from normally show up with a white dot. Nothing shows. At the top of the map it normally shows the total number of flights currently or "No flights in progress". Nothing shows. No active flights show on the map either. Just a blank map.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a million!

Edited by loganq
Added Info