VACars Announced - New Software:

ctabuyo

Hello:

After months of development I´m delighted to show you(a bit) of the project I´m working on right now, it is called VACars, and it is a revolutionary ACARS software. What is special about it, is that it is developed with the latest technologies and under the latest UI Standars, not only that, but it will be the very first ACARS Software on the world that will be Windows, OS X, Android, iOS, Windows Phone capable since V1.0. I have been working on this for a long time(started on late December 2015). And I decided it is now the moment to show a bit of it. Since I´m developing for 5 platforms at the same time, it takes long time to develop...

Today I´m just going to show you the login screen in Windows OS.... In case people is interested on it, I will be posting more exciting photos on the following days...

wrmgrn.png

I don´t like to tell release dates, but,... my plan is to release it on Late June early July.

To accompany this ACARS, I´m also working on amazing stuff. That´s why if you are a Ruby On Rails programmer and want to collaborate in this project, please tell me!

Kind regards!

P.S: And remember, if people is interested on it I will post a bunch of photos of the ACARS in the following days!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...