Android Software

Vangelis

• Members

Hello all

I was thinking of developing a android program for phpvms but to be honest i do not find any usage so my question to all of you is

IF there was a android program for PHPvms what features would you want it to have ?

and what would be the max money that you would want to spend for your airline ?

Thanks

What kind of features are we talking about on this app? Is there any level of customization for the airline? Are you charging the virtual airline or the end-user? If it's a paid app, would there be any app-exclusive feature that the user can't access through the default browser (Or even just a cheap $5 to develop iframed PhoneGap app)?

You don't have to answer those questions, but its good to keep them in your head for app development.

You'll probably get a couple of sales at maybe ~$150 if you were going to charge the airline for the app - Considering it's custom UI and you're handling annual developer license cost. If its the end-user, I'd consider a freemium model where the app is free w/ ads and an option to remove ads for $$. One thing I can guarantee you - You're not going to be getting much long-term profit from an app with this niche of a market. If anything - Consider this more of a donation of your time.