Staff Admin - Strict Standards Errors

Inspire

Having installed the Staff Admin module I'm not seeing the following error messages at different points of the module. I have converted the module from .tpl to .php by renaming all the .tpl files to .php and updating the references to the old .tpl files.

When you click 'Staff Main' I get the following messages at the top of the page:

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::get_staff() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 42

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::get_positions() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 43

When you click 'Create New Position' I don't get any error messages but once I click 'Save New Position' I get these messages on what I believe is 'Staff Main' when your redirected:

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::save_new_position() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 81

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::get_staff() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 42

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::get_positions() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 43

And when you click 'Add Staff Member' I get the following message at the top of the screen:

Strict Standards: Non-static method StaffData::get_positions() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/admin/modules/StaffAdmin/StaffAdmin.php on line 131

Now the module does seem to work however I'd prefer it if there wasn't errors being displayed. I haven't seen what this looks like on the page as I don't actually know how to reference the page on the site, so I'd be grateful if somebody could shed some light on that also.

Thanks

Mark.