Creating Realistic Schedules

My current VA policy is very lax. I only have one aircraft registration per type for all schedules of that type. However, as I am recreating my VA, I'm leaning more towards a realistic schedule approach. One aircraft per schedule rotation, etc. However, I've never done anything like this before.

My question is to the VA owners that have done things like this. Could you provide me with any tips on how to start this? I'm sure I'm making this harder than it probably is and am over thinking this. Anyways, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Keith,

Care to explain a bit more about what you mean by "one aircraft per schedule rotation".

After reading that again I believe I just misworded that statement. I just meant something like aircraft "1" will start at airport A -> airport B -> airport A. Just thinking about doing that is daunting. That is why I was reaching out to others that may have done something like this. A scheduling system is something I could definitely pay for if someone made a module for it. :-)

After reading that again I believe I just misworded that statement. I just meant something like aircraft "1" will start at airport A -> airport B -> airport A. Just thinking about doing that is daunting. That is why I was reaching out to others that may have done something like this. A scheduling system is something I could definitely pay for if someone made a module for it. :-)

Ah ok, anyway I've whipped up a quick module for you, all the info you need is in the readme.

I do suggest testing it locally before you move it to your actual va though. If you find any bugs (it was a quick module, so my eyes could be off :P), let me know and I'm sure either myself or someone else can help you out.

If you are looking for such a system where you can let your pilots book any registration (by aircraft ICAO) on the schedule, then have a look at this topic

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/23227-fleetairline-management/

Booking.zip

• Like 1