Database issues after server update.

Justairbus

Hi there guys, let me explain the problem we have for about 3 days.

Everything was good untill our web host provider decided to update their servers. After that, database connection both works, and doesn't work.

I can see schedule, pilots and other things, if there was no database connection i wouldn't be able to see them. But somehow pireps are gone(they are not gone from database but website) , for example it says "No pireps have been filled" even though they are in database.

Problem is , pirep system is somehow gone, we cant file a pirep. I even tried updating phpvms 5.4.x to 5.5.x(simpilotgroup) it didnt work.

I tried a clean PHPVms setup, still same. I tried to add a schedule, it said "added succesfully" but no entry in database. But i tried to register, and it is in database. Can it be something about MySQL server or MySQL client?

I would try to do a new setup after keeping a backup of the old one .

Because you have many problems this should be investigated from someone that has acces to the ftp and my sqlserver

Vangelis, sorry for late answer but moving our server was not effective but was our solution. It works good for now but a new problem occured like that, we can't edit pireps, it says "Invalid PIREP" after pushing "save" button.

as it is seems it is a sql server problem

contact me on skype sv5frv1