VA Webhosting.

Drummond74

Hello all,

I see when people are struggling getting their Virtual AIrlines online, They will either complain that it will cost a lot of money to keep it going. Now i started this post to tell you you can get your website up and running for just £5.00 a month! Included in our company's personal plan to help you be the best Virtual Airline out there. Depending on how many sites you want or how many email accounts you want and the certain amount of space, the prices may varies.

Web Hosting:

All plans are provisioned on a fully managed dedicated server with SSDs & 1Gbps connection to the internet. All accounts come with control panel access as standard.

-Personal Plan: 5GB Disk Usage, 1 domain, 1 subdomain, 5 x 20MB email accounts, 1 x 200MB SQL Database. £5/Month

-Community Plan: 10GB Disk Usage, 2 domains, 2 subdomains, 10 x 20MB email accounts, 2 x 500MB SQL Database. £8/Month

-Premium Plan Plan: 20GB Disk Usage, 4 domains, 4 subdomains, 20 x 20MB email accounts, 4 x 500MB SQL Database. £14/Month

-Domain registration and setup: I also offer a service where I can register and set up a domain for you to use. This service costs £2.20/m inclusive of the domain.

**PHP Version 5.3 & 7.0 compatibility included in all packages.**

In-case of any issues, I have direct communication to my supplier who manages the dedicated server.

To enquire, email me at: scotishandrew@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,

Andrew Drummond.

Edited by Drummond74

• 2 months later...
logo.pngheader.pnglogo.png

Virtual Airline Web Hosting:

$10.00 - 3 Months

$15.00 - 6 Months

$20.00 - Year

INCLUDES:

Free Sub Domain