Looking for cargo schedules

Keith,

I retired from UPS about 11 years ago. We never published any schedules for public use. Our flight times were based on volume, destination, and ground transport time! I believe that Fed Ex also planned the same way but am unsure of DHL. Sorry I couldn't help more...

Does anyone know if there has ever been a AddOn program or code written strictly for cargo flights?

Scott

Edited by clawsonsa

Keith,

I retired from UPS about 11 years ago. We never published any schedules for public use. Our flight times were based on volume, destination, and ground transport time! I believe that Fed Ex also planned the same way but am unsure of DHL. Sorry I couldn't help more...

Scott

Thank you Scott for the info.

There was a provider that offered schedules from Flightaware.com. If an aircraft flew a flight you could get from there. Unfortunately, they don't offer that service anymore. I was hoping someone else had access to the flightaware API so I could get that flight information.

Does anyone know if there has ever been a AddOn program or code written strictly for cargo flights?

Crazy Creatives has a payware cargo module. It's a random generated system. All you need to do is add the fleet and cargo type and it does the rest.

https://www.crazycreatives.com/downloads/cargoops-v1/

You won't be able to extract true "Scheduled" cargo flights on Flightaware(At least not for UPS, FDX, etc...) The best that Flightaware can give you is flight history of a certain cargo airline for the last X hours. if that's what you want, use that Kipplex link. Keep in mind that Cargo airlines change their schedules a lot more often than scheduled airlines...So the rotation they ran last week, won't be the rotation they run this week.

Your best bet is the Crazy Creative module linked above. That'll at least give you a lot more flights you can work off of.

Edited by magicflyer