FlightAware Schedule Pull

StartVM

Hey guys,

I am back after maybe about a year is it now? Anyways I still offer my schedule pull services. I am uploading an example. Basically, my system pulls flight data from a specified airline from flightaware, and puts it in a csv file for import into phpVMS. Pricing is negotiable, but my minimum fee is $5 per pull to cover my costs. Drop me a PM or email me at chase.morgan@kipplex.com and I will get you going. :) Cheers

Example Download (This is only a demo and DOES NOT contain a full set of schedules): https://www.kipplex.com/export-CLX.csv

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kipplex said:

Guys after receiving multiple PM's let met clarify. I am still selling schedules, but I no longer work for the company they were initially sold under, thus you will need to drop me  PM or email me at morganchasea[at]gmail.com to setup a transaction. Happy Holidays

I need to talk to you!

8 hours ago, OmerAslan said:

Hi,

If it's not expensive then i would like to buy couple airlines schedules... But is it included route? And how it's work with fleet? If you have any sample...

Here is a sample. I charge $5 USD per airline.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2OVUpR8NFMzTHBMSzh2a2t2aWM

Edited by StartVM

13 minutes ago, OmerAslan said:

when i recieve this i have to change aircraft names right? do you have all airlines schedules like this? and how can i buy it?

Yes, you will need to change all the aircraft names in the Registration column of the csv to match the tail number registration in your phpVMS. This can be quickly accomplished with a find and replace, however if you want me to do that, I could do that for an addition $1 per airline.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

By the way and just for everyone knowledge. Together with George at PHP-Mods we have developed a new module called VMSDispatch which uses the FlightAware API to request any live schedule you may want/need. The module is extra solid with many advanced functions and a lot of attention has gone into saving money while making the API calls! Speaking of money, it's also very well priced and the API calls are fairly cheap if you manage to update 2 or 3 times a year. A typical 30000 result query will result in about 10000 usable schedules and will cost around $15 billed by FlightAware.

Just another option to have. we at American Airlines Virtual are super happy with it! Get in touch with George or visit the shop at PHP-Mods if you want to find out more.

• Like 1