Introducing the Foralis Alliance

phpVMS Forums,

My name is Jack Wilkinson, the new Chief Executive Officer of a newly re-branded virtual airline alliance. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome the Foralis Alliance, a virtual airline alliance opening on Monday 28th October 2016.

Foralis launched on October 17th 2003 when it was called 'British Virtual Airline Group'. For four years, the alliance ran like clockwork. It had a team of six members of staff and six virtual airlines under its belt. Sadly, on December 29th 2007 and four years after launching, BAVG ceased operations. The former Chief Executive Officer, Robert Blanchard, wanted to pursue new ambitions within the community.

On Wednesday 20th April 2016, British Virtual Airline Group was bought and taken over. Following the takeover, I sat down with Robert and decided on the next steps the alliance would take. Robert agreed to assist in the takeover and next steps so the transition between leaders was smooth. I first decided the alliance required modernising. It was from this that a new name and logo were created.

Now, the Foralis Alliance team are building on our services while our web team build our website. We are expected to launch our services on Monday 28th October. We will keep this thread updated during the build-up to the launch of Foralis.

I have attached our brand new logo and links to the social media page can be found below.

Facebook - https://www.facebook...101507426630981

Regards,

Jack Wilkinson

post-50627-0-17374200-1471960333_thumb.jpg

post-50627-0-35631700-1471960335_thumb.png

post-50627-0-35167700-1471960350_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drummond74 don't you join every airline and never fly the same as Morgan Walton he stole all my modules as well lol.

Micheal HOW DARE YOU, I can show a receipt for all module I have your the one running a airline with out copyright - I have reported you expect a cease and desist soon

do you have prove by stating this is a boult move

This is not a true statement, it is a false accusation that has no proof or facts to back it up. In fact if anyone is to be pointing fingers here, we should be pointing them at you Michael, you were apart of one of our airlines and you wrecked the TeamSpeak, falsely accused all the staff of supporting bigotry, broke the rules that were provided during your tenure as HR and so much more. I have proof of that. Why don't you just stop antagonizing us and just leave us and any other person that you have a problem with alone.