skyBlue v1

flyalaska

Thank you for looking at my skin. skyBlue is for php skins only and was tested with SimPilots 5.5.2

Whats all included:

- Styled tables-

- Pre installed Modules (template files only)

- Font Awesome Icons

- Pop up Login

Modules Needed:

You will need to install a few modules for this template to work. (Module Zips included)

AirMail 3

All Awards

Ranks

Touchdown Stats

This template is for php versions only,

Download Here!

header2.jpg

footer.jpg

header.jpg

login.jpg

Very detailed instructions is included in the download zip.

Edited by flyalaska
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to change to phpVMS 5.5.x, the link is here https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x

There is no real "easy" way of porting over as you have to change not only the file extensions in your skin, but quite a chunk of the code form the .tpl version has changed in the .php version. You could also just merge your pilots, pireps, aircraft and airlines table into the .php database, but then you've have to (as stated above) change most of your files around and it could become a pain.

If you've just started, the easiest thing to do would be to set it up again.

• 1 month later...

Open css/style.css

Find the following on or around line 557

.sky-header
{
margin:0 auto;
height: 450px;
background-image: url('../images/object1703843851.png'),url('../images/object885684194.png'),url('../images/object495422987.png'),url('../images/object1130998624.png'),url('../images/object882724746.png'),url('../images/object1841921089.png'), url('../images/header.png');
background-position: 1095px 295px,2px 336px,1157px 410px,176px 144px,220px -52px,326px -18px, 0 0;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
position: relative;
width: 1200px;
z-index: auto !important;
}

Replace it with

.sky-header
{
margin:0 auto;
height: 450px;
background-image: url('../images/object1703843851.png'),url('../images/object885684194.png'),url('../images/object495422987.png'),url('../images/object1130998624.png'),url('../images/header.png');
background-position: 1095px 295px,2px 336px,1157px 410px,176px 144px,220px -52px,326px -18px, 0 0;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
position: relative;
width: 1200px;
z-index: auto !important;
}

You may have to clear your cache afterwords.

Edited by flyalaska

Nice job :)

^^ What he said.

I did get to messing around today with this just because I was bored and never have. I learned a quick lesson that I will share. If you have a local copy of phpVMS installed on your windows computer via a WAMP stack or similar, and I believe a windows server, you are going to get something like this. Reason, windows does not have this function.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function money_format()

So in order to fight this not so much of a problem, do we create a function of our own for the template file just in case? If on a WAMP or localhost we can simply comment out the line for testing reasons and building of a site. If this is going live on a Windows server, I don't think this function is going to work. In that case it is going to need a function of it's own to get around windows not having the money_format function.

As I stated, I don't see this as a problem at all. Just a quick simple fix one way or the other and bingo bango it's back on track. Really nice template Eddie! I like it!

As always, thanks for the share.

KTH4QSp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...