[Free] CrewCenter - Modern and responsive pilot center

swan58

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 3/9/2016 at 11:21 AM, swan58 said:

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce my free skin for phpVMS, CrewCenter; a modern, sleek and responsive pilot centre application.

DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/swan58/CrewCenter (Read Installation instructions in readme)

IMPORTANT: If you are running phpVMS 5.5.x, move all the PHP template files from 'php_templates' into the main skin folder before uploading.

This skin is designed using the Bootstrap framework, meaning it is fully responsive and works well on all sized devices, including desktops, tablets and phones. CrewCenter is not a complete website skin, it is only a pilot center application, designed to be installed onto a phpVMS installation on a subdomain (e.g. crew.yourva.com) in addition to your 'front page' on your main domain, with a link to CrewCenter.

Please note that this skin is still being developed, and I hope to update it and add new features over time. You should be able to just overwrite the existing files to update it. It may also have bugs and issues. If you find, feel free to post an issue report on GitHub or reply to this topic.

If you have any feature, plugin skinning or custom VA branding requests, feel free to post a reply below or email me.

Enjoy! ;)

Screenshots

Dashboard page

b13c907ca48adb85a826675e47e49848.png

Flight Report page

00f058617aef24452965b5b1df748c2c.png

Mobile version of Dashboard page

1fc260a810d0ec16df04fb87a7f60002.png

Do you know the solution for the problem about cancel bids?? 

s.png

how do i fix charter ops center button in the image above???? I added it in app_top.php file...

it works and everything but is crooked and off center compared to other buttons. I spent over a hour trying to center it but couldnt... any advice???

Heres the code i entered and whats in the file... If there is something i need to add/ change to correct charter ops positioning on menu please let me know cause im stuck....

heres what i have

<!-- sidebar menu: : style can be found in sidebar.less -->
                <ul class="sidebar-menu">
                    <li class="header">NAVIGATION</li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-dashboard"></i> <span>Dashboard</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo url('/schedules/view'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-search"></i> <span>Schedule Search</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo url('/pireps/filepirep'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-file-text"></i> <span>File Manual Report</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo url('/pireps/mine'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-list"></i> <span>My Reports</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo url('/schedules/bids'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-list"></i> <span>My Bids</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>
                    <li>
                        <a href="<?php echo url('/downloads'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-cloud-download"></i> <span>Downloads</span>
                        </a>
                    </li>

<i class="fa fa-list"></i> <a href="<?php echo url('/CharterOps') ?>">Charter Ops Center</a></span>
                         </a>
                    </li>

<?php if(PilotGroups::group_has_perm(Auth::$usergroups, ACCESS_ADMIN)) { echo '
                    <li>
                        <a href=" '.SITE_URL.'/admin">
                            <i class="fa fa-cog"></i> <span>Administration Center</span>

On 9/4/2016 at 6:01 AM, mattsmith said:

Tried to install it and it says Header & Footer doesn't exsist.

template_zps3pqbbmnz.png

I have replaced the files and I am still getting such a response... Any help would be appreciated. I deleted all .tpl files inside the CrewCenter Master and have replaced them with .php files.

• Moderators
On 25/02/2017 at 8:38 AM, homie said:

s.png

how do i fix charter ops center button in the image above???? I added it in app_top.php file...

it works and everything but is crooked and off center compared to other buttons. I spent over a hour trying to center it but couldnt... any advice???

Heres the code i entered and whats in the file... If there is something i need to add/ change to correct charter ops positioning on menu please let me know cause im stuck....

heres what i have

Change this:

<i class="fa fa-list"></i> <a href="<?php echo url('/CharterOps') ?>">Charter Ops Center</a></span>
                         </a>
                    </li>

to this:

<li>
   <a href="<?php echo url('/CharterOps'); ?>">
                            <i class="fa fa-list"></i> <span>Charter Ops Center</span>
   </a>
</li>

You just needed to follow the same code that's already there for the other menu items.  You needed to copy it exactly, then just change the url, the fontawesome label, and the title.

• 3 weeks later...

I have made an own VA and now require your help to edit the crew center as I am not familiar with the Crew Center php. Thanks.

Add on the dashboard page top pilots by flights and hours.

In the dashboard add My profile, my bids, my reports, my balance sheet, my routes
Then in Flight Ops add file a manual pirep
In resources add weather map, downloads, liveries and documents
Then add a mail option for internal php based mail
Lastly in about us add ranks, staff, pilots flying for the va and the hall of fame.
The website is currently hosted on vgow.net16.net will soon be switched to a more professional domain.

I would be grateful to you if you do the same for me.

• Moderators
On 19/3/2017 at 1:25 PM, parthprakash1 said:

I have made an own VA and now require your help to edit the crew center as I am not familiar with the Crew Center php. Thanks.

Add on the dashboard page top pilots by flights and hours.

In the dashboard add My profile, my bids, my reports, my balance sheet, my routes
Then in Flight Ops add file a manual pirep
In resources add weather map, downloads, liveries and documents
Then add a mail option for internal php based mail
Lastly in about us add ranks, staff, pilots flying for the va and the hall of fame.
The website is currently hosted on vgow.net16.net will soon be switched to a more professional domain.

I would be grateful to you if you do the same for me.

It take hours and hours of work, I don't know if anyone will do it for free.. 

I have edited my own crewcenter and it look amazing, but it takes me days of work.

Be careful some option in this crewcenter have problems with js (as book flight, edit profie, etc).

I'm a website designer and I made custom crew center for money, If you are intereted send me a PM

On 21/03/2017 at 7:31 AM, joooseb said:

It take hours and hours of work, I don't know if anyone will do it for free.. 

I have edited my own crewcenter and it look amazing, but it takes me days of work.

Be careful some option in this crewcenter have problems with js (as book flight, edit profie, etc).

I'm a website designer and I made custom crew center for money, If you are intereted send me a PM

Can I have a link to your current crew center?

This should already be implemented by default (if I'm not mistaken). The full list ordered by pilot ids are an extra edit which has become available.

https://github.com/DavidJClark/phpvms_5.5.x/blob/master/core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php#L28

So unless the author of the CrewCentre has modified the module, then it should work automatically. (ordered by pilot hub)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/4/2017 at 6:22 AM, mattsmith said:

How do i change this code so it will show a background image from another folder..... (images/fraport.jpg)

<body class="hold-transition login-page" style="background-color: #222222;">

Do you want only change the background image?

before body tag (at top of page) put this:

<head>
<style>
body {
    background: url("http://www.urlimage.com") no-repeat center center fixed;

-webkit-background-size: cover;
  -moz-background-size: cover;
  -o-background-size: cover;
  background-size: cover;
}

</style>
</head>

replace http://www.urlimage.com by your url background image

and replace  <body class="hold-transition login-page" style="background-color: #222222;">  by <body>

hope this help you.

Edited by joooseb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2017 at 11:41 AM, RafaelLetras said:

Hello , 

My maps dont work , was looking for the fix on the forum but it's says to put on corehtml file

Check your console, on chrome it's right click > inspect > go to the console tab. If it says that the google maps key is incorrect you need to edit it in /lib/skins/crewcenter/app_top.php

Ignore this, it was a modification I made myself sorry for any inconvenience caused

Edited by tim260

im using crew center in phpvms but maps are showing up white.

any help would be appreciated

?>
<script type="text/javascript">
var baseurl = "<?php echo SITE_URL;?>";
</script>

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/phpvms.css')?>" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo Config::Get('PAGE_ENCODING');?>" />
<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=my key goes here &callback=initMap" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/jquery.form.js');?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/phpvms.js');?>"></script>

<?php
echo $MODULE_HEAD_INC;

22 hours ago, sev said:

im using crew center in phpvms but maps are showing up white.

any help would be appreciated

?>
<script type="text/javascript">
var baseurl = "<?php echo SITE_URL;?>";
</script>

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/phpvms.css')?>" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo Config::Get('PAGE_ENCODING');?>" />
<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=my key goes here &callback=initMap" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/jquery.form.js');?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/phpvms.js');?>"></script>

<?php
echo $MODULE_HEAD_INC;

Hi there

you can remove &callback=initMap if you're not using a callback. Can you tell me the output to your console? Or send me the link of your site?

EDIT:

also are you using htaccess rewrite? 

Edited by tim260

13 hours ago, tim260 said:

Hi there

you can remove &callback=initMap if you're not using a callback. Can you tell me the output to your console? Or send me the link of your site?

EDIT:

also are you using htaccess rewrite? 

HI, thanks for replying that did the trick, also one other question how can i make it show europe first,

6 minutes ago, sev said:

HI, thanks for replying that did the trick, also one other question how can i make it show europe first,

Hi.

Im glad  that fixed it :) and to center it on europe you need to change MAP_CENTER_LAT/LNG in your local.config.php I am using the ones below for europe

Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LAT', '52.3105386');
Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LNG', '4.7682744');

Just now, tim260 said:

Hi.

Im glad  that fixed it :) and to center it on europe you need to change MAP_CENTER_LAT/LNG in your local.config.php I am using the ones below for europe

Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LAT', '52.3105386');
Config::Set('MAP_CENTER_LNG', '4.7682744');

Thank you very much.

Just now, tim260 said:

No problem :)

If you need anything else done like a addon made or converted to crewcenter email me at info@ossenblok.media !

good luck with your VA!

Cheers, im having one other issue and thats with smartCARS no seeing bids or flights.  

31 minutes ago, sev said:

Cheers, im having one other issue and thats with smartCARS no seeing bids or flights.  

Hi,

That could have numerous reasons but not for this topic since this is the CrewCenter topic. you could private message me on here :)