[Free] CrewCenter - Modern and responsive pilot center

swan58

• Moderators

Hello everyone,

I'm sure the answer to my Q is somewhere in this long post but somehow I was't able to find it, so please if someone can tell me what's wrong with this skin not coming up correctly assuming I have followed all the installation steps. it gives me the header and footer error and seems the skin is not loading at all!

Thanks

• Moderators
On 4/26/2020 at 9:22 AM, Parkho said:

Hello everyone,

I'm sure the answer to my Q is somewhere in this long post but somehow I was't able to find it, so please if someone can tell me what's wrong with this skin not coming up correctly assuming I have followed all the installation steps. it gives me the header and footer error and seems the skin is not loading at all!

Thanks

Are you using the correct version? https://github.com/web541/CrewCenter

• Administrators

The header and footer won't show if not on the login or registration pages.

See layout.php starting on line 53

<body>
        <?php echo $page_htmlreq; ?>
		<?php
		// var_dump($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
		# Hide the header if the page is not the registration or login page
		# Bit hacky, don't like doing it this way
		if (!isset($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) || ltrim($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'/') !== SITE_URL.'/index.php/login' || ltrim($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'/') !== SITE_URL.'/index.php/registration') {
			if(Auth::LoggedIn()) {
				Template::Show('app_top.php');
			}
		}
		?>

<div id="content">
            <?php echo $page_content; ?>
        </div>

<?php
		# Hide the footer if the page is not the registration or login page
		if (!isset($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) || ltrim($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'/') !== SITE_URL.'/index.php/login' || ltrim($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'/') !== SITE_URL.'/index.php/registration') {
				Template::Show('app_bottom.php');
			}
		}
		?>

• Moderators
5 hours ago, ProAvia said:

The header and footer won't show if not on the login or registration pages.

See layout.php starting on line 53

<body>
        <?php echo $page_htmlreq; ?>
		<?php
		// var_dump($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
		# Hide the header if the page is not the registration or login page
				Template::Show('app_top.php');
			}
		}
		?>

<div id="content">
            <?php echo $page_content; ?>
        </div>

<?php
		# Hide the footer if the page is not the registration or login page
				Template::Show('app_bottom.php');
			}
		}
		?>

Okay! I'm not sure I'm following you on this, All the .php files are in the skin folder, layout.php looks okay and proper but don't know what's wrong. error log says header.tpl and footer.tpl are missing in class floder TemplateGet on line 231 which is the very end line of the file.

• Administrators

No idea why you are getting an error referencing header.tpl and footer.tpl - it shouldn't be calling any tpl files. The skin uses app_top.php for the header and app_bottom.php for the footer.

In referende to your error_log - Line 231 of which file? The layout.php file has only 113 lines.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

No idea why you are getting an error referencing header.tpl and footer.tpl - it shouldn't be calling any tpl files. The skin uses app_top.php for the header and app_bottom.php for the footer.

In referende to your error_log - Line 231 of which file? The layout.php file has only 113 lines.

Please see attached image. This is what I get when the skin loads. To me, the skins doesn't load at all and seems it's being skipped somehow.

crw.jpg

• Administrators

It almost looks like it isn't pulling the css. 

What directory is phpVMS installed in? Is it /public_html/crewcenter/ ?

What directory is crewcenter installed in? Is it /public_html/crewcenter/lib/skins/crewcenter/ ?

• Moderators
11 hours ago, ProAvia said:

It almost looks like it isn't pulling the css. 

What directory is phpVMS installed in? Is it /public_html/crewcenter/ ?

What directory is crewcenter installed in? Is it /public_html/crewcenter/lib/skins/crewcenter/ ?

Okay! I don't know what to say but I did a fresh install of 5.5x by David and the skin came up but the css is not loading which I think might be the links issue. Thanks for your help guys I much appreciate it.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Shadesb181 said:

O que você está esperando para mudar isso?

I've been researching and saw that there are other versions of PHPvms that are already using for example the leaflet as a map base, I tried to do the conversion as there is a post here on the forum but using the crewcenter skin the map is simply all blank, but using the skin crystal works normally! would have any way to help me?

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, Jasong92 said:

How do I go about adding other pilots to the phpvms crew centre I can’t figure it out?

Pretty sure they apply via the registration page. Once they do that, you approve there membership via the admin panel.