swan58

[Free] CrewCenter - Modern and responsive pilot center

sev    0
Just now, tim260 said:

Hi,

That could have numerous reasons but not for this topic since this is the CrewCenter topic. you could private message me on here :)

Ok cheers

livr517    0

Hello all,

First let me start by saying Mark, thanks for the great platform. It's taken some work and some serious reading to get things the way I want them, but thanks to so many people sharing solutions it has been a bit easier than I thought. With that said I need help to get the individual profile pictures to change and save. I've attempted a couple of solutions found online with no luck. When I hit that save changes button nothing happens.

Can someone please assists?

Thanks! in advance

FYI

I will be sharing screenshots after I have it all sorted out. I will also provide a demo account for you all to look around and let me know what you all think.

ncd200    5
21 minutes ago, HCStrike said:

Anyone know why my crew center looks like this, http://prntscr.com/g5bus8 I am on phpvms 5.5 and I am using the files in the php_templates folder

ing issues with the css not being loaded correctly, why, I cant say right now, are you running minimal  php version 5.5 on your host as well?

HCStrike    3

Anyone know what code I can change in the profile_main.php so that when users change their avatar in the settings that change is reflected in their profile

livr517    0
1 hour ago, HCStrike said:

Anyone know what code I can change in the profile_main.php so that when users change their avatar in the settings that change is reflected in their profile

im till waiting for assistance with the same question.

HCStrike    3

Find and replace

<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/crewcenter/dist/img/pilot.png

with

"<?php echo PilotData::getPilotAvatar($pilotcode); ?>"

There should be one in your (phpVMS Install)/lib/skins/(crewcenter)/profile_main.php and three in /app_top.php

livr517    0
3 hours ago, HCStrike said:

Find and replace

<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/crewcenter/dist/img/pilot.png

with

"<?php echo PilotData::getPilotAvatar($pilotcode); ?>"

There should be one in your (phpVMS Install)/lib/skins/(crewcenter)/profile_main.php and three in /app_top.php

I only I corrected the profile_main.php however the app_top.php only contains one, not three. Thus far it changed the photo to the default phpvms avatar. would you mind posting the section where I should be finding each one of them?

HCStrike    3

The app_top contains all the information for both the top and the navbar, the nav bar contains 1 and the header contains 2 as there is a dropdown, I'll post the sections later

oghorizon    0

I am getting a No route passed error when trying to add a bid from my schedule, I am using Nabeel's version of phpvms using php 7. The build is 936 for phpvms if that helps.

I'm going to ask you some questions now, the sooner I want to thank the incredible team center! Thank you!

I'm new to phpVMS for all these questions

1: How to add hubs?
2: How to add routes?
3: How to add downloads?
4: When I create hubs this error happens: http://prntscr.com/gjzquw (SBGR edit: http://prntscr.com/gjzr8q)

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

On 01/10/2016 at 7:03 AM, ShrikarG said:

Hello , I don't know if this bug is just with me or with everyone :- When I edit any Info in my Profile , It doesnt get saved. It stays with previous values itself.

Hence I have modified the code between (approx) line 17 to line 109 in profileedit.php/tpl

(after the code "<form action="<?php echo url('/profile');?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">)

Edited Code :

<dl>
<label>Name</label>
<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" disabled placeholder="<?php echo $pilot->firstname . ' ' . $pilot->lastname;?>"></dd>

<label>Airline</label>
<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" disabled placeholder="<?php echo $pilot->code?>">
<p>To request a change, contact your admin</p>
</dd>

<label>Email Address</label>

<dd><input type="text" class="form-control" name="email" value="<?php echo $pilot->email;?>" />
<?php
if(isset($email_error) && $email_error == true)
echo '<p class="error">Please enter your email address</p>';
?>
</dd>

<label>Location</label>
<dd><select name="location" class="form-control">
<?php
foreach($countries as $countryCode=>$countryName)
{
if($pilot->location == $countryCode)
$sel = 'selected="selected"';
else
$sel = '';

echo '<option value="'.$countryCode.'" '.$sel.'>'.$countryName.'</option>';
}
?>
</select>
<?php
if(isset($location_error) && $location_error == true)
echo '<p class="error">Please enter your location</p>';
?>
</dd>

<label>Signature Background</label>
<dd><select name="bgimage" class="form-control">
<?php
foreach($bgimages as $image)
{
if($pilot->bgimage == $image)
$sel = 'selected="selected"';
else
$sel = '';

echo '<option value="'.$image.'" '.$sel.'>'.$image.'</option>';
}
?>
</select>
</dd>

<?php
if($customfields) {
foreach($customfields as $field) {
echo '<dt>'.$field->title.'</dt>
 <dd>';

if($field->type == 'dropdown') {
$field_values = SettingsData::GetField($field->fieldid);
$values = explode(',', $field_values->value);

echo "<select name=\"{$field->fieldname}\">";

if(is_array($values)) {

foreach($values as $val) {
 $val = trim($val);

if($val == $field->value)
 $sel = " selected ";
 else
 $sel = '';

echo "<option value=\"{$val}\" {$sel}>{$val}</option>";
 }
}

echo '</select>';
} elseif($field->type == 'textarea') {
echo '<textarea name="'.$field->fieldname.'" class="customfield_textarea">'.$field->value.'</textarea>';
} else {
echo '<input type="text" name="'.$field->fieldname.'" value="'.$field->value.'" />';
}

echo '</dd>';
}
}
?>

Please NOTE : Do not edit the code unnecessarily. Edit the code only if the changes made in Edit Profile page are not reflected after saving it. The above code works for me. I am using PHPVMS v5.5

@ShrikarG not worked pls help-me, send all code

Really love crewcenter but for some reason a pilots avatar does not show on every page. It does on the main dashboard, but any other page just reverts back to the default avatar. Any ideas?

Strangely, when you view a different pilots profile, it shows THEIR avatar in the menu instead of your own. 

34 minutes ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Really love crewcenter but for some reason a pilots avatar does not show on every page. It does on the main dashboard, but any other page just reverts back to the default avatar. Any ideas?

Strangely, when you view a different pilots profile, it shows THEIR avatar in the menu instead of your own. 

Same thing.

@shakamonkey88 Did you get it sorted?

Hey brothers,

When I go to someone's profile, the profile gets totally bad, all disorganized, like the following image: https://prnt.sc/gttqru

And also appears "My reports" should be "List of reports" as far as I know, and in the blue frame also appears my reports.

Can someone help me?